Chapter 7

Reset

   As soon as Seohyun and Yonghwa left the house to go to the bakeshop, Jonghyun hurriedly went inside the house to take a bathe, change and followed them to the bakeshop..

"Oppa.!!"..seohyun rushed and hugged Jonghyun tightly as he arrived.."what happened to you?? did something happened to you Oppa??..she asked as she check his face,neck, shoulders and hands.."Where were you last night??*sobs*..I was so worried about you..Why didn't you answer any of my calls or even reply to my texts..

"Mianhe..(he cupped her face)..I took overtime last night and I slept in the office..I'm sosorry for not informing you earlier because I was really busy with paperworks.Sorry for making you worry..Please don't cry.."he pleaded..

"please tell me I won't happen again..please swear, right now Oppa.."

"I swear.It wont happen again..I won't let SEohyunah worry and cry again..I swear"..he hugged The crying Seohyun and but locked his eyes on Yoona who was watching them over the counter..

   Yonghwa saw everything, every single thing..He knew right then, he was lying and there's something not good is happening.And it's up to him to find out..

   the day continued normally to everyone ,except for Yonghwa who was keeping an eye on Yoona and Jonghyun..

"Hyung, don't you have work today??"..he asked.

"I have, but I chose to be here with SEohyun instead..I know she'll be like this..It's the least I can do after I make her worry and cry last night.."..jonghyun answered..

"least you can do?Right!.Treat your girlfriend Hyung..Making her cry should be the last thing you'll do to her..You'll be an if you'll let her go.."..

  Suddenly, intensity filled the store as Yonghwa and Jonghyun exchange intense stares..

"yahh!..you two..instead of standing there, I could use a little help here in the kitchen.."Seohyun yelled to break the intense stare between the two..

"I'll be there in a bit Seohyunah.."Jonhyun answered..

"I'm watching you Hyun.. You better do it smoothly or else..I'm keeping an eye on you.."Yonghwa warned as he stared at Jonghyun then Yoona then left..

  Yoona looked down in embarrasment and excused herself to the restfroom. There, she started to cry..Seohyun who was in the kitchen heared her..

"Unnie?,what's wrong?..Why are you crying?..Did a customer yelled at you?.."seohyun worriedly asked..

"Aniyo Boss..I'm fine..I just remembered something.."..she lied..

"Okay..smile now Unnie..Cheer up..There, much better..Yoona-unnie is so beautiful with that smile..

"Kamsahamnida Boss..You are so lucky to have Boss Jonghyun..

"I know, but i'm luckier.I'll go back to the kitchen now..Keep smiling unnie.."

 

   The store closes at 7pm..Hyun was carrying a lot of things..

"Hyun..let me help you.."Yonghwa offered..

"Thank you Yonghwa-sshi.."..both of them entered the car except Jonghyun..

"Oppa let's go.!.."

"Seohyunah..I got an emergency call from the office, it's about the paperworks I didn't finished..I'll just follow ahead, will that be alright?..Jonghyun asked....(yoona's eyes widen)

"ahh.deh..As long as it's office matters it's fine..

 

--Yoona's POV--

   The store's closed . My Boss' were still talking so I eaxcused myself to get going. But Jonghyun..I heared him lie to Seohyun,again.What is he planning to do??..I'm really confused of everything right now but I decided to just walk away when a familiar voice called me..

----

"Yoona!!.."

"Jonghyun, what do you think you're doing??. you should be going home now.. with them, you should be with Seohyun..Please..

"I will but in one condition.."

"I will do everything just to stay myself away from you. I dont want to ruin a relationship..

"I know.. but please, for the last time.. let me take you home." he offered.

"this will be the last.."..Yoona agreed..

----

In Jonghyun's car..

"Yoona?"

"deh?"

"What are you?.."

"What?? me??. It should be me asking you that..Why are you doing all these??.."

"I LIKE YOU..yoona, I do.." he confessed..

"NO..!!! it's wrong. this is all a mistake.. please stop the car.."

"if this is wrong then i dont wanna be right Yoona..LAst night, in your room, I couldn't sleep..I was thinking of you..and Seohyun..

"no..!! you can't think two persons at a time..especially me and Seohyun.."..she protested.."I should go home, and you should too.."

  As Yoona attempted to get out from the car, a warm hand grabbed her arm and before she knows it..magic happened...Jonghyun's lips were locked with Yoona's. AT the moment Yoona just closed her eyes and felt it. Wonderful and magical kiss was shared by two people who are hungry of love..

--------------

"Hyun? "

"deh?"

"Can I ask you something?.. Yonghwa asked..

"sure..she answered as she took off her headphones..

"can I ask you about your first love Hyun?.. you wouldn't mind right?..

"..well.. my first love.. hmmm. I dont remember anything except this butterfly necklace.."

"what's about the necklace?"

"He gave it to me, well that was Oppa said but I've always believed Jonghyun Oppa gave this to me because he's my first love..After that accident, i just kept on crying because I wanted to remember if not everything atleast some of it but I cant, It's too hard for me..I know past isnt a good place to stay but It's good to visit and remenisce once in a while.. So everything I see, I always ask Oppa about it since he knows a lot about me..

"why wont you believe that it's your first love who gave the necklace rather than Hyung?..

"becuase I dont know..I see blur visions of him but I don't know.."..

"Did he mention a name?..

"he said he forgot..but everytime I wear the necklace, memories flashback itself..but the harder I think about it..the more it hurts..my head hurts.."

--Yonghwa's POV--

   Upon hearing everything she said..I just wanna crash this car and make sure she'll bump her head and remember me..Hyung filled Hyun's mind with lies..he brainwashed her..Sorry Hyung but I'm getting back what's mine..

---------

--Yoona's POV--

   The kiss, it was my first kiss and it felt just like how I dreamed about it. I was magical, it was perfect and it felt just right.................................

"Yoona.."

"deh."

"are you alright?..Jonghyun asked as he enter her room..

"deh.. but i'm worried.."...she said..

"me too. I cant afford to see her cry. She had done a lot for me..but I know myself more..this feeling was never wrong..I like you and I'm sure of that.."..he said..

"what about Seohyun?..are you just gonna dump her?.".

"She doesn't have to know this yet..Let's keep this a secret, would that be okay Yoona?.."

"deh..Arasso.."Yoona agreed and hugged him tightly and pecked a kiss on his lips..

-----------------

"Jung Yonghwa..!!! are you out of yor mind??..You almost got us into an accident..Yah..!! what's wrong with you.."Seohyun yelled..

"Mianhe..It's just that..my 1st love.."

"why??.is she here??.."she asked..

"deh..so close but yet so far.."..he answered..

"Are you crying??.."she asked as she touched his cheeks..

  YOnghwa felt relievewd..His 1st love touching his face like she used to.He grabbed her hand and kissed it.But all of a sudden.."SLAP"..Yonghwa got back to his senses..

"Jung Yonghwa..I am your brother's girlfriend.. You may have different last names but you're brothers and kissing your brother's girlfriend's hands is not right..please show some respect..

  Yonghwa just drove off and drove fast to reach home. He was embarrased..but he thought it was the right thing to do..

"I'm just starting Hyun..I''ll make you remember me..Seo Joo Hyun.."