Chapter 20

Reset

Seohyun's POV

 

    Suddenly, happiness turned into something I don't want to say. I wished I could take back my words and don't let him do it. It was absurd but I am now going back to where I should be. My home. Now I regret everything I did, every word I said and everything I turned out to be. I thought I was doing a great job as his girlfriend but I turned out to be the greatest burden an Idol could have. He should've said it himself then it would have sounded to my ears better and my heart won't hurt this way. Guess, coming out of my shell wasn't a good idea after all. Thought I could endure evry negative words I hear everyday; that I don't deserve to be with Yonghwa, that Yonghwa has gone crazy and chose to be with a normal girl like me; that if he didn't went to find me he would end up with Park Shinhye. I don't know why is everybody keep on pairing him with her but all I know is I just lost the game of love. This tug of war that's pushing and pulling each other's heart is finally over.

 

----------flashback----------

 

"Jagiya, we're meeting Ssangjangnim later.."..

"eh?.What for, we're not in the news again,right?"..

"Aniyo. It's about yesterday.."..he sighed deeply

"ahh.How was it by the way?"..

"you'll know later.."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Ssangangnim.."..Seohyun greeted and bowed..

"Have a sit both of you.."..The boss instructed..

He took a deep breath.."Ms. Seo are you already informed by Yonghwa?.."he asked..

"Informed about what Ssangjangnim?"..she asked

"About the contract he signed prohibiting both of you to see each other in public.."..

"Wae?.."both of them were shocked..

"Why are you shocked Yonghwasshi?.Aren't you the one who signed it?.."

"But Ssangjangnim, you forced me to sign in..".he stars to raised his voice

"What? you're raising your voice in fron of me?"..

"Mianhe.."

"What is the contract all about Ssangjangnim? and why do you have to prohibit us in seeing each other when we live together?"..she asked..

"that's the point Ms. Seo, you can't see each other anymore because you will go back to where you should be."

"No!. Stop this Ssangjangnim.. you can't do this.." Yonghwa protested

"Oh sure I can.."..he smirked.."Let's make a deal. would you like that?"..

 

1. Jung Yonghwa is obliged to see Park Shinhye everyday till the last day of promotions.

 

2. Effectively on Friday, July 13, 2009, I will announce your breakup so Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye can start selling themselves in the eye of the public.

 

"..No 3.."

 

"Sangajangnim.. please stop.."Yonghwa said..

"why are you doing this Boss?.."Seohyun asked softly

"Because I made Jung Yonghwa and he owes me everything and he is suppose to do everything I say. Since he got here, he promised to be possesed with my rules. hmmm. Let's just say, JYH is so greatful to me so he gave you up for the sake of my company.."

"I'm not giving her up! I won't ever.. never!!." Yonghwa protested

"I know things would be hard like this so I'm giving you both an option.. Do this drama, do everything as I say and you're keeping her..What do you say Jung Yonghwa?.I know Ms. Seo won't let ruin your image by dating two girls at the same time. Of course she wants the best for her little JYH, right Ms. Seo?.."He sarcastly smiled.."Since my brother left you to me and disappeared without a single word, you have been a burden to me but I treated you well and treated you like my son. And a kind-hearted father who raised his son like who is right now needs a little payment after all the sacrifices I made for you. I only want the best for you, my Son. 

"I don't have a father like you.!"..Yonghwa angrily said as he points a finger on him

"You know me very well JYH, I destroy things that's useless, burden and especially things or people that come on my way.. I can destroy your Little Ms. Perfect girlfriend..You wouldn't like that Jung Yonghwa, right?."

"Boss, I dont know what has gotten unto you that you suddenly changed into someone we dont know and hate me so much. I never came on your way Boss, thought you should know that. If this makes you happy, fine! Let him do the drama.But once the drama is over, I will come back and get that one person who belongs to me.."..Seohyun said..

"woah.. I did not know you that side in you Ms. Seo, now you can talk. It\s a deal then. " He offered his hand for a handshake..

   

    Seohyun just stood up, bowed and left. Yonghwa hurriedly followed her. She's not speaking a word after they left the building. Inside the car, Yonghwa's very nervous and don't know how to approach her. He would just stare and glance at her from time to time while driving..

 

"focus on the road, please.." She said, breaking the silence..

"Joohyunah, Mianhe.."he said softly..he looks like he's about to cry so he rubbed his eyes with this hand..

"I said focus on the road.."..

"Please say something Joohyunah..I'm really---"

"What do you want me to say? That I'm so happy I found out that your FNC's nephew and all those stupid conditions prohibiting us to see each other..?? is that what you want me to say..?

"No. Mianhe.." he said softly and drove very slowly.. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I don't know how Jagiya. We were so happy then suddenly something came up and we have to separate, I dont know how to tell you.."

"It would have sounded better if it came out from your mouth.."

"Mianhe.."

"Stop saying it, your sorry won't change everything that had happened."

"Okay, but why did you agree with boss?."

"becuase he is right. Going out with you was a mistake. I was a burden to you, though you didn't say about it, I can see how you try to protect me infront of everyone. I know you're tired..

"No. I'm not. I will never get tired of protecting you Jagiya.. Please don't say that..please.."..he begged

"Even I got tired too when infact, I did nothing but to be with you.."

"Are you saying you're tired of being with me??.." he hault the car in the middle of the road..

"Keep driving Jung Yonghwa, don't cause any commotion in the middle of the streets.."

"I will, unless you'll tell me you're lying! Tell me that you're not tired Seohyun.." he said, raising his voice..

"So now you're raising your voice on me. You want to hear it?!!?! YES I AM TIRED.!!! NO DRIVE!." she yelled

 

   ..he started the car and drove as fast as he could..They reached Yonghwa's Dorm and Seohyun hurriedly went out of the car and went to Yonghwa's room to pack her things. Yonghwa was left inside so helpless knowing he can't do anything about it. Thinking of everything drives him crazy, the drama, his uncle, Shinye and the girl he loved the most that's about to leave; Seohyun. He reached his room and found her packing everything leaving their pictures together on Yonghwa's desk.

"Joohyunah.. We still got time, please hang on.".he said as he begged for her on his knees

"Don't make it hard for me, please, let me go.."..bringing her stuffs with her

"No, I won't let you leave. Even if I'll kneel here and hold your feet to stop you from walking away, I will.."He continued to begged

"Let go of me, now!.." she raised her voice

"Raise your voice all you want but theres no way I'm letting go of you.. Joohyun, it doesn't have to be like this. You heard what Boss said, I can still see you.."

"I don't want to see you anymore.." she said softly and starts to cry..

"It's a lie. Stop lying to me!! Stop hurting yourself, stop hurting me.."..he cried out loud getting her things off her grasp and stood up to keep her close to him and wont let go

"I am not lying. I'm tired of everyting and I don't want to see you anymore. Go out with Shinhye and fullfill your Uncle's wish. I'll be a Genie for you, for her and for your uncle. I'll grant your wishes for everybody to be happy.."..she continued to cry

"I'll come with you.. Please, take me with you Joohyunah.. Don't leave me here.." he's down on bended knees again..

"Why are you still here Ms. Seo? Thought you left already.."  The Boss interupted

"I was about to. Bye.."

 

     She hurriedly grab her things and forcedly walked away leaving the crying Jung Yonghwa on the floorm she bowed in front of Yonghwa's Uncle and leave. Yonghwa hurriedly got up and was about to run after her but his uncle caught his arm and stopped him..

"This is the end. Let her go Son, she's doing the right thing."

     He's stucked there helplessly crying on the floor and saw something on the floor where Seohyun stood a while ago..

     The butterfly necklace..

     She just left and she brought his heart with her..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note.."

hmmm. how do you find the drama of this chapter so far??..hmmmm. I'm personally not satisfied with these but it's all I can give for now, I'm not feeling well :(

Hope you'll enjoy.

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. tHANK YOU