Chapter 10

Reset

 -In the bakeshop--

 

"Yong, Yoona-unnie won't be here because her boyfriend arrived yesterday. Do you mind to be in the counter today?.."

"with those eyes? How can I say No??.. "yong chuckles..

"good.! i'll be in the kitchen"..

"do you like gogumas Hyun?.."he asked loudly from the counter..

"deh..why?.."..she answered..

"let's go out.!.I have a feeling we won't be having customers today.."..he said as he turn the signage upside dow.. "CLOSE".

"ahh. chincha!!."..she directly went outside and saw YOng on the door..

"see? I told you..(smirked).It's 10am already and theres no one.."..he grabbed Hyun's arms..."let's go Joo Hyun.!!.. come on.."showing his choding side..

"fine..!! just today.. and stop acating like a choding.!!.."

 

--in the car--

"where are we going Yong? "..she asked..

"i'm taking you to a special place.."..

"hmm. where is that special place?..it's not a trap, right?.."..

"jashik.!! why would I trap you.?..".aigoo..he chuckled.."..were going to that special place where my 1st love and I had our first date.."

"..chincha?.wahh. you really love her..I can feel it.. Wahh.YOng choding is inlove.."she teased..

"i've always been inlove.. inlove with the same girl.."..

"where is she now?..she should be remeniscing the place with you.."

"here"..he touched his chest.."she's inside.."..

"AHhh.. Yong choding.. you are sooo..................."..

"cool?..he said..

"yes.. very cool.."she nodded.. "please tell me about her.."..she asked...

"..later, when we get there.."..

   They arrived at Goguma Town.. It's a two-hour ride from the city..Seohayun was amazed..really amazed..

"wow. this place is awesome.."..she exclaimed..

"of course. Do you want some ice cream Hyun?.."..he asked..

"deh.."she nodded with joy..

   As they reached the store, SEohyun's eaxcitement turned into curiosity..

"this place really looks familiar.."she said as she roamed her eyes around the store..

"chincha?"..Yong asked with sarcasm.."Did Hyung took you here?.."

"aniyo. But I'm sure I've been here before..And nothing's changed, this place looks exactly the same as the first time I came here.."..

 

--Yong's POV--

  "That's it Hyun, slowly but surely. I hope you'll remember a part of me. I'll do exactly like what we did before. I hope this would help you..."

"Yong, your ice cream is melting.."she laughed.."you are really a choding.."she teased as she continue eating her ice cream..

"Hyun, can you still remember how old were you when you went here?..

"hmmm.."..it took her a minute to think as she closed her eyes.."Ahh.!! I remember now.!!, I was 11. A boy took me here.. I think he was 13 that time..

..yong was shocked.."Chincha??..do you remember his name?"..he asked..

"aish.. enough of you questions pls, you're making my head ache.. Tell me about your first love instead, palli.!!.."

"okay.. She was 11 and I was 13 that time. She really loves goguma.."..

"wahh. what a coincidence??.."she said.

"deh.. (he smiled).. and jsut like you, she ordered that plain goguma ice cream."he continued as he lead her the way.."she's very smart, friendly, and she cooks and bakes very well..and she speaks formally to me because I'm an oppa.her Oppa..This bench..(offered her to sit ).. was very very important to us, to me.."..

"why?"she asked..

"becuase this was the bech were we wrote our names...claiming it as ours.."..

Hyun just laughed."chincha?!"

"you wont believe?."..look left.."he instructed..

    YONG ♥ HYUN was written on the bench..

Hyun touched the witten names.. "why do I feel weird??..My mind is telling me something I can't understand."..she uttered..

"it's okay Hyun, don't force yourself , don't hurt yourelf.."..

    He then lead her to a "Rent Everything Shop"..

"Are we going to rent that?(pointing at a Bicycle).."she asked excitingly..

"deh.. have you rode one before?..he asked..

"I guess I did, I it was here I think.."..she closed her eyes and thought again.."it was a windy afternoon.."

"woah.. now this is weird.. I'm thinking the same thing.."

"deh.. really weird,"she chuckled..

----

"are you ready Hyun?.."

"deh.!".. fighting.!!

"then off we go..!! hold on tight Hyun, I'll double up my speed..woooho..!!!.."

   Hyun panicked because Yonghwa went faster and faster..

"yah.!! slow down..!!... YOOOOOOOOOOONG.!!!.."she screamed as she held on to his waist tightly.."YOOOOOOOONG OOPPPAAAA!!!!!!!.."

   Yong immediately stepped on the break and faced her.. She was so pale and cold.. YOng started to worry..

"Yong Oppa, please slow down.."she begged softly as she still holding on to Yonghwa's waist..

"Did you just call me Oppa?..he cupped her face.."Hyun, are you alright???"..

"I'm not alright.. I'm scared.."tears slowly fell down to her cheeks..I'm scared.. Oppa i'm scared.."she continued to cry..

"I'm sorry ..I'm sorry Hyun.."..she drag her to the side and hugged her tightly.."it wont happen again, I swear.."

   People started to gather around and took pictures of them..

"Omg!!!.. Its the famous JYH..OMG.. whose with her???.."a fan said..

   I grabbed Hyun's hand and ran as fast as we could..I don't want her to be involve in my messy world..She deserves better..

"great..just great..!!. how did they find me here?.."he said..

   Seohyun on the other hand was in the state of shock of what just happened..

"Yong..what if they post those pictures of us..How will you face it??.."she asked..

"I don't know Hyun..but I will surely get you out of this mess.."..he assured..

   and as expected...Headlines of the news..

"JYH and His Romantic date at Goguma Town"