Chapter 18

Reset

    

     Yonghwa lived with Cnblue since he make songs for them. He's like a big brother for the members. When he brought Seohyun in the Dorm with the Presidents approval, they treat Seohyun as their sister-in-law. And just like their Hyung, Sister-in-law have a great impact for the boys. They would listen to her like a mother.

 

     It's been a month since they've been officially accepted by the President and their relationship was opened to the public. Seohyun finds it frustrating. Even going out with CnBlue members gets to the news. Even her going to the supermarket to buy foods for the boys gets into the news. She became the apple-of-the-eye to the public.

 

   Yonghwa continued to write songs for Cnblue and got even more popular and gained more and more fans everyday, not to mention most of them are fangirls

 

    It was one sunny morning, Yonghwa got up early and prepared breakfast for Seohyun who was still sleeping like a baby inside his room. He did some stretching and nursed his aching back because since Seohyun lived there, he sleeps at the couch. He finished his rice soup and went inside his room to wake up Seohyun.

 

"Joohyunah.."he whispered

"Joohyun.."

 

    Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend smiling at her. That's her favorite part in waking up.

 

"I made you breakfast..".Yonghwa said as he lied down beisde Seohyun and gave her a hug..She planted a kiss on Yonghwa's hand because it was bruised while he was cooking.."Aishh. You should be more careful next time Oppa."..she said..

"come on. Let's eat.." he went out to prepare the table.

 

   She then hopped out of bed and got out of the room without bothering to fix herself. Minhyuk who just went out from the bathroom and Jungshin who just went out from his room had their jaws dropped as they saw Seohyun came out from Yonghwa's room wearing their Hyung's white polo that;s huge enough to cover her thigs but revealing her long legs.. She smiled and waved at them like a Goddess. Messy hair, no make-up but still looking drop-dead-gorgeous.

 

"Good morning everyone.." she happily greeted..

"Good morning"..they answered in unison

"yah!! both of you!! STOP STARING AT HER!!." he yelled at the two who hurriedly went inside their rooms..

"Good morning Jung YongHwa.." she greeted in a firlty sound..

"Yah! Seo Joo Hyun., you go back inside and change your clothes, right not!.."

"Aniyo!." she seats beside him.."this is comfortable, I like it.."

"Change now or else!.."

"or else what Oppa?.." she chuckled

"or else, I'll change your clothes myself. You wouldn't like that, would you?.." he smirked

 

    Without a word, she hurriedly stood up and changed her clothes. After, she went out wearing her pink Pajamas..

 

"Much better.." he exclaimed.."Do not go out like that again, arrasso?.

"waeyo?.." she whinned as she sits beside him

"because it's seducing.."he said as she stared at her intently.

"yah!! you ert!..she hit his shoulder

"I'm not. But soon I will be if you keep on seducing me.."

"I won't."

"That's my girl.." he smiled and feed her a spoonful of rice soup.."you eat now before I change my mind and seduce you instead.."he teased..

 

   as they finished eating, they argued on whose gonna wash the dishes but in the end, Yonghwa washed the dishes and sings Snsd's Gee as what her girlfriend requested..

 

*ring..ring*

 

"Oppa, someone's calling."

"Can you look who it is?.."

"It's Ssangjangnim.."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "JYH, ready your self, it's time to expand your horizon and enhance your acting skills. I casted you on a drama with Park Shinhye. You know her right?.Be here at 3pm. Arraso?!.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Boss casted me on a drama?!.."

"Chincha?.waaah.. That's good oppa, congratulation..!"..

    He remained silent..

"it's good right, Oppa?." she asked..

"Aniyo.."..he said softly..

"why?"

"Because that means I have to spend more or most of my time on set with the crew and my co-stars and spend lesser time with you.. I always want to be with you Jagiya.."..he stared at her

"Aigoo..Don't be silly Oppa, I'm a full-grown woman, I'll be fine. and besides nothing will happen between us right?. The drama won't have any effects on us, right?.." she gave an encouraging smile..

"But JAgiya, I don't want to take another step away from you.. It's too risky.."

"Chincha Oppa!. I'll be fine, you'll be too. Come to think of it, It's a good opportunity for you, you always wanted to act right? This is it.!"

"Yeah, I always wanted before I got you back, but now that you're here, why should I engage myself to I thing I'm not good at?."

"But Oppa, I want you to do this. Aishh. I've been a burden for you already. Just like Ssangjangnim I want you to expand your horizon too. Please..Please... Do the drama for me Oppa..Please.." she pouted like a Goddess..

"Ahhh, chincha..Fine, I'll do it. But promise to visit me always on set, arasso?." he said as he hugged her from the back..

"That's my boy..".she faced him and cupped his face.."Now swear."

"I, Jung YongHwa, Seo JooHyun's boyfriend solemnly swear to behave on set and all eyes on my girlfriend. I should not find another girl attractive and I should act like a man with responsibilities because I am Jung YongHwa and I am committed in protecting my girl I loved forever."..

 

she chuckled then planted her lips on his. He played along but she played well. She sat on the table wothout breaking the kiss, Yonghwa grabbed her body to his closer with his hands all over her beautiful body and kissed her passionately, palyed with her tounge, devour her with his hotness and started taking off his shirt..

"What do you think you're doing Jung Yonghwa?!.."she teased breaking off their passionate kiss..

"Taking off my clothes:..he asnwered as he kissed her all over her neck and going lower..

"Not so fast young man!.."she got his hands that's all over her body..She stood up,smiled and walked towards Yonghwa's room..

 

    He immediately followed thinking he might get his 1st score to Seohyun today..He slowly opened the door knob but it was locked..

 

"JooHyunah..let me in..Come on now, you started this.."..he pleaded while knocking

"You are one bad guy Jung YongHwa.." she laughed and didn't open the door for him leaving him waiting for her outside half-

"Hyung?!..Why are you half-?.." Cnblue asked asked in unison

 

   Yonghwa's face turned red as a tomato as he blushed of embarrasment. He hurriedly took his shirt on the floor and left without a single word.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Author's note:

 

Hi! :) how do you find this chapter? hehehe. Is it naughty enough? ^^

Sorry for the wrong grammar and bad english, I'm in a rush tonight :/

Hope you like it.. More heartbreaking moments to come.. Keep reading :D

Fighting! :)