Chapter 1

Reset

"Yeoboseyo?".. Seohyun answered happily.. 

"Seohyunah.." Jonghyun sounded disppointed

''Oppa? are you okay? "

"Seohyunah, I'm afraid I ca'nt make it this time. My boss and I will be staying 1more week here in Japan because there has been conflicts with the other companies..again..mianhe "..he sighed...

"Arraso! It's okay Oppa. I'll see you in a week then "

"but Seohyunah, theres a problem "

"what is it oppa? "

"my brother; the famous JYH is coming. I told him the bad news but he insisted to come. can you accomodate him for me Seohyunah? "..jonghyun asked with aegyo..

"waah..oppa sounds so cute, how can I say no?.what time will he arrive? "

"10am "

"okay, I still have time to clean our house..I'd better start now. Saranghaeyo Oppa. See you soon "..she chuckled..

"Saranghae.. what am I gong to do if I don't have you..aish"..then he hang up

 

SEOHYUN's POV (while cleaning the house)

      I was 15 and oppa was 18 when his other died. I was shocked when he first told me that the famous JYH also known as Jung Yong Hwa was his younger brother. Yonghwa was 13 and Oppa was 15 when their parents separated that's why they had different last names. Their father left with Yonghwa and left Jonghyun Oppa with their mother. Since then, oppa never saw his brother again. Yonghwa and his father didn't even showed up on their mother's burial.

      10 years laters, Yonghwa and Jonghyun Oppa bumped on each other in a cafe in Korea for the 1st time. fate has been playful for the two brothers. they talked and soothed things out that leads to where we are right now. It's my first time to meet Yonghwa so I will make this house sparkling clean. Fighting!!

---

"bye omma, auntie, appa". she said as she kissed the picture frames hanged on the wall..

"auntie, i will meet your youngest son in few minutes'..*she chuckled..I know  you are hppy right now.. "

 

   it was 9:45 when Seohyun left the house..

---

   In the Airport. Seohyun was standing there, holding a card with Yonghwa's name on it..

 

 

 

 

   After a few minutes, a very handome, mascular man appeared before her eyes wearing a jacket with hood and large sunglass..

"yah.!! are you my brother's girlfriend?"

"annyeonghaseyo! "..seohyun greeted happily.."deh. I am..

  Before she even finished talking, Yonghwa walked away.. Seohyun ran after him..

"yah!!"..grabbing Yonghwa's arm..''don't you even know how to a greet a person??"

"Actually, you don't haveto be nice because I'm your boyfriend's brother. i hate sarcastic people"..

"did you just call me sarcastic?? Aishh. I can't believe you.! with your plenty money, you could have atleast bought some manners "..seouhyun said as she grabs his luggage..

"yah!! where are you going with my things??..

"home. I'me taking you home. Palli..!before I throw all of these"..

---

in the car.

"Oppa, annyeonghaseyo..we are heading home now. ".seohyun informed Jonghyun over the phone..

"Good.! ahh.. seohyunah, are you alright? ".. Jonghyun asked..

"deh. but you could have atleast warned me about his attitude oppa, seriously,his driving me nuts. "

*cough,cough*.."excuse me.. but I'm right here, the one that's driving you nuts..and Hyung! *he interupted*.. your girlfriends "..Yonghwa burst into laughter..

"ahh chicha.. ughhhrr. Oppa, you hae to come home asap or i'll die here..Seohyun whinned..

"i will..I will.. you both take care okay? i'll call you later. Saranghae "..

"Saranghae.".she replied happily as she hang up..

"saranghae"..yonghwa emitated her with an annoying voice and merong..

  Seohyun just rolled her eyes and drove off..

---

At home.

"This will be your room "..she lead Yonghwa..

"So you live together.? Did he bought this house?..ahh, chincha.! he don't really have tastes on everything..too bad."

"well, that's too bad because my parents gave me this house and you are staying here whether you like it or not. ".seohyun said as she walked out..

"ahh..chincha Hyun?. don't you even remember me?.. Yonghwa said softly as he watched Seohyun walked out..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hello.. I hope you like this chapter.heheheheh. :))