Chapter 2: Awkward

A Whole New Person

 

Tomorrow has arrived. Anylie is sitting at the crowded table along with her friends at the cafeteria. She was looking somewhere else, she hear her friends is talking about Niel. Quickly she turn back to hear the conversation more clearly.

What are you all talking about?” Anylie asked.

Niel.........duh......” the girl answered.

..................” - Anylie

O....Anylie, did you notice that he likes those type of girly girl.” her friend told her.

Really?” Anylie asked as she sound like a real girl this time.

““Do I look like a lier to you?” her friend asked.

No....I was just making sure.” Anylie corrected herself.

Then why are you asking me really about him? I mean why do you even bother to hear anything about him? I thought you said you don’t care about any guys?” her friend .

You know me. I’m those type of person that likes to know everything around me.” Anylie replied.

Sure sure...Anylie.” said Angela, her best friend.

Black out occur.

Anylie is sitting on the very high row of all the rows inside the classroom. She has her palm holding onto her chin.

She look around the classroom just for fun while the teacher explaining the lessons.

As she gaze over to the very front row right in front of the teacher, she see Niel looking down onto his book. As soon as she see him, she open her eyes a little wider. She just starring at him without blinking.

After realizing something, she quickly turn to look at somewhere else. Right when she look away, Niel

look up to the higher row just to look around after reading a long paragraph from the book.

While looking around, his eyes run pass Anylie a little. Then he look back at the board and the teacher walking back and forth.