Chapter 12: He Told Me The Truth

A Whole New Person

 

It’s been a week after Anylie have given Lee her phone number. During the week after, Lee texted Anylie a few time, but she ignore his text messages. Anylie just got finished going to her lockers for the second times. Now, she’s heading toward her fifth and sixth period with a cute smile on her face.

I get to see Niel again.” Anylie thought while smiling cutely.

Suddenly, Lee walk toward Anylie. As he walking toward her, she was a little bit shock, because she thought that he would stop annoying her.

She can’t do anything about it, but only to keep walking.

Hi there, my Anylie.” said Lee.

Anylie was a little bit surprise heard him calling her his Anylie. She gaze over at him.

I’m not your girlfriend.” said Anylie.

I know, but I can’t call you my?” Lee asked.

Of course not.” said Anylie.

Then Lee ignore her words and just smile while walking along with her in the hallway. The students just looking at Lee and Anylie walking together. She feel a little awkward than usual when she see the students are looking at her. They’ve finally arrive at Anylie’s classroom. Without saying anything to him, she just quickly walk straight into the room. She quickly gaze over and see Niel is looking down at his book doing works. She smile beautifully as she make her way to her desk two rows far from Niel’s row.

Then she look over to the front of the room, she see Lee is sitting there admiring and smiling at her.

Right after she see him, she quickly turn to the window and look away.

I thought he’s not in this class.” she whispered to herself.

Then the bell ring and class start.

While having class, Anylie keep on turning to look at Niel to see if he would look at her, but he didn’t for the whole fifth period. She was a little upset at him, but she can’t do anything about that.

So she just turn to the teacher and read along the teacher. While reading she thought of Niel.

Why aren’t he look at me?” she thought.

Then she gaze over to him once again. Quickly, he look up and see her looking at him. He smile handsomely at her this time for sure. She was very happy seeing him smiling at her.

Quickly, she smile beautifully back at him. Then the two turn back to the teacher’s explanation.

While paying attention to the teacher, she keep on smiling and smiling.

He finally looked at me.” said Anylie in her mind.

Lee turn around and see Anylie smiling by herself. Then, he look to his back and see Niel looking at the board.

No wonders she’s smiling.” Lee thought.

After fifty-five minutes of fifth period, the bell ring for the students to take a break. Anylie didn’t go anywhere since Niel don’t. She just sitting there looking out of the window. Lee thought of a plan.

So he quickly, get up and begin walking forward to Anylie.

Hey, my Anylie. What are you doing?” Lee asked as he tried to make his loud very loud and clear so Niel can hear it.

Anylie quickly turn to look at him consciously.

Stop calling me that.” Anylie ordered.

Niel, silently look at the two quietly. He drop the pencil and just starring at the two’s talking to each other.

Then he wonders.

Anylie with Lee?” Niel wondered.

Then he thought of what Lee just said.

Did he just call her MY Anylie?” he wondered as he sound kinda like jealous.

He sit still while trying to comprehend Anylie’s facial expression while talking to Lee. He see that she didn’t act so friendly towards him at all.

Anylie don’t seem so friendly toward him, but why did he call her his Anylie?” Niel accidently said silently.

Well.........” said Niel.

Suddenly, the bell rings.

Almost every single days, Niel always see Lee’s following Anylie. He is so wondering of what is the purpose for him doing that to Anylie. As he goes to school, he always thought of Anylie and Lee

He look a little jealous as he think of the two. But he didn’t notice himself that he is jealous. Today, Niel is practicing after school at the football field by himself.

After one hour of practice, he decide to rest and take a breezy air.

He lay in the middle of the field closing his eyes having the winds blow his smooth, shiny hairs. Anylie notice that Niel is at the football field practicing after school. So she didn’t go home yet, she just wait until Niel start his practice, and she go to see him. As she enter the field, she can see him laying on the ground closing his eyes.

Very sneaky, she walk silently towards him. As she get very close to him, she bent down and reach both

of her hand out forward his face. She quickly, put her both of her hands on his cheeks. Quickly, he opens his eyes to see who’s touching his cheeks.

Then he realizes the person is Anylie. Although he smile, but this time, his smile seem a little awkward.

Anylie smile and then wondered.

You don’t seem so happy today, what happen?” Anylie asked cutely.

I’m just a little tired.” Niel answered. Actually, he’s just kinda upset with Anylie.

Anylie nodded her head. Then she lay down across from him while the their heads are besides each other.

Niel turn to look at her closely.

Why are you coming here, aren’t you suppose to go home?” Niel asked.

I’m fine, I can go home anytime I want.” Anylie answered with a pretty

smile as she look up at the evening sky.

Then Niel look up at the sky along with Anylie and smile a little.

Why do you hang out with Lee?” Niel asked all of a sudden.

Quickly, she turn to look at him and the wind blow his hairs touching Anylie’s nose a tiny bit.

He just wanting to be my friend, which I don’t except.” Anylie answered with a normal sound.

Slowly, Niel turn to look at her pretty, white face and into her dark brown eyes.

Why do you asked?” Anylie wondered.

I’m just wondering, because through my own personal stories. He’s actually my number one opponent in football and school. He doesn’t like me very much. I don’t know why.” Niel told her honestly.

She remain silent and look at his eyes black brownish eyes.

I’m just telling you what is happening between me and him.” Niel added.

Gently, those they turn the other way and look around. Anylie remain silent thinking of what Niel just told her.

If I hang out with Lee, I’ll never be able to get close to Niel just because they’re each others enemy.” Anylie thought.

I shouldn’t told her that, because it’s nothing related to her.” Niel thought while looking around.

What can I do?” Anylie thought. “But Niel’s come first. Usually, they said

whoever come first, that the person you should pick. But this is totally a difference stories.” she thought as her eyes running back and forth.

Then Anylie get up and sit up right. Niel get up too and look at her innocently.

Sorry for ruining your mood of happiness.” he apologized.

Anylie give him the trust worth smile.

You didn’t ruining my mood, I’m just thinking.” said Anylie trying to

make Niel not to think that she is thinking about his stories.

Then Niel smile handsomely.

Ok.....” he replied slowly.

She get up and so do he. The two straightening their clothes and wipe out the dirt off from their clothes.

Well, I have to get going now.” said Anylie.

Ok.....take care and have a great weekend.” he told her.

You too.” she replied.

She smile sweetly and turn around. She walk away slowly still thinking about Niel and Lee in her mind.

He just look at her walking away silently. After she’s gone, he move to where he left his stuff and being packing things up and go home.