Chapter 5: Crash!!! I Meet Your Eyes

A Whole New Person

 

When they make it to the front entrance of the school, Anylie turn to her right. Quickly she see Niel walking with his friends toward the entrance. She gaze back to look at Angela to avoid Niel from seeing her looking at him.

Hey Niel. Do you know the very tomboy girl that everyone in the school know her?” Niel’s friend asked.

Then Niel use his face to point his friend straight ahead of them.

Look, there she is.” Niel told him.

Then his friend look up and see her. She was laughing and talking with her friend, Angela. He quickly laugh a little.

Oops....my bad.” said Niel’s friend.

If everyone in the school know her, why not me?” Niel pretend to asked.

You’re right.” said Niel’s friend.

Then both of the groups enter the school and head toward their lockers to get their materials for school. Three hours after school started for today. Anylie is talking to her friends. Then they have to separate to go their individual class. Anylie walk backward because she still talking to her friend, who walk toward the other side. After finishing their words to each others, Anylie turn back to walk normally quickly. Suddenly, she bump into a person. All of her stuff fall onto the ground. She quickly start picking up her stuff. Then the person help. She look up and the person happens to be Niel.

Sorry.” Niel apologized.

She was blind for a moment. Then she zone back into the world.

It’s...it’s fine.” said Anylie.

Then they finish picking all of Anylie’s belonging up. They stand up facing each other closely. Niel look into her eyes and so do she.

I’m sorry, I didn’t see you walking.” Niel apologizing.

Because of seeing Niel gentleness, instead of look like a tomboy girl, she look just likes a cute girl.

I should be the one to apologized, coz I walk backward which I shouldn’t suppose to do.” said Anylie as she sound exactly like her real girly side.

Once again, he give her his handsome smile with bright color of his eyes toward her.

More and more, her heart is melting like crazy without her noticing that it is.

I have to catch up to my class. Bye Anylie.” said Niel.

Then he walk away. Anylie follow the direction he’s walking to.

She wave bye at him cutely. She turn around and walk to the classroom slowly.