Chapter 9: His Sweet Compliment That Makes Me Fall In Love

A Whole New Person

 

Half of the day already. Anylie received lots of great compliment and shock reaction.

While sitting inside the classroom, Anylie look around trying to find Niel, but he’s nowhere to be found.

Anylie was a little sad after can’t find him anywhere at school.

I thought he usually at school on Monday.” Anylie thought while taking a deep breath.

Why are you late?” Anylie heard the teacher asked someone.

The football couch held me up.” someone answered.

Right after hearing that voice, she quickly look up and the person is Niel. She was very exciting to see him. “Niel!” she called his name in her mind. Then she just smiling, so exciting to see Niel. Actually she’s already fallen in love with him, but she didn’t notice herself. After the class, Anylie is making her way toward the activities hall. To get to the activities hall, she have to walk pass the dance practice room. As Niel was about to enter the room, Anylie suddenly, stop beside the room to talk to her friends. At first, he didn’t realize that she’s Anylie. As he closer and closer, he can tell that’s Anylie.

So that’s what the shopping on Sunday all about.” said Niel as he smile secretly. “She sure is beautiful as a real girl.” Niel said out loud.

After some words toward each other, Anylie’s friends continue walking. Anylie stand still for awhile. Then she look over and see Niel looking at her. She smile at him sweetly and shyly. When he see that, he wave hello at her and give her his handsome smile. Anylie try to keep her melting reaction inside herself because she’s in front of him. Cutely, she wave back at him. Suddenly, he walk forward her. She just standing there looking a little shy.

You’re look great in these uniform.” Niel complimented.

Anylie smile cutely. “Thanks.” said Anylie.

Just call me Niel, I don’t mind.” he told her.

Anylie nodded her head. Then she look up at him.

I have to catch up with my class, goodbye for now, Niel.” said Anylie.

Niel smile handsomely. “Me too. Bye Anylie.” said Niel.

Then the two walk to different direction toward their individual classroom.