Chapter 6: He's quite handsome

A Whole New Person

 

Anylie is inside her room laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

Finally she lay her hair down likes any other girls. Maybe because of weekend. She keep on thinking and thinking about Niel.

For some reason, everytime I see him, I always wanting to act like a true girl.” Anylie wondered out loud.

Suddenly, his handsome smile show up in her head. She quickly squeeze both of her hand together.

She smile secretly. Her toes just teasing each other around.

I need to stop thinking weirdly. I’m not going to like any guys at all.” said Anylie.

While she’s think and think about other stuff at school, she can hear a group of guys talking very loud down on the street beside her house.

Quickly she get up and look out from the balcony to find out where’s the voice coming from.

As soon as she look down, the person that she see is Niel.

Niel.” Anylie whispered.

They were walking, but suddenly, they stop right in front of Anylie’s house.

There goes again. Niel is standing right in the middle of the group. Slowly,

Anylie rest her head on her hand. She just stand there smiling while admiring Niel.

Looks likes I’m fall in love.” Anylie suddenly said what’s her truth feelings.

While she’s looking down at him, she’s too in love to barely realized anything.

Then he gaze up to the balcony that Anylie is standing out. He just look at her silently while zone out from the group conversation.

As soon as she realized that he’s looking at her, she quickly act normal and look away.

Niel, after seeing her acting like that, he smile secretly. Then his friends look up to the same balcony.

Wow, Niel, I’m impress. You dare to look at her.” said one of his friends.

Why can’t I?” Niel asked.

We’re all know her. She’s a truth tomboy.” said his friends all at the same time.

Yeah, but if you were to look at her deeply. She’s actually a real girl.” Niel explained.

Uhhhmmm......” his friends cleared their throats.

No, guys. I mean it.” said Niel.

While they’re playing and teasing around, Anylie look down from the balcony at them once again.

Then they begin to walk again. Anylie walk back inside her room.