Chapter 11: Foe Approach Her Well

A Whole New Person

 

Anylie is sitting in her third period class. While the teacher is explainingthe unit to the students and having class. She just sit there scribbling on her notebook while ignoring the teacher.

This class is boring as ever. I want to go to fifth and sixth period so badly.” Anylie murmured.

The teacher turn to look at Anylie and see her didn’t pay any attention to her explanation. She decide to ignore Anylie’s attention, and keep on teaching her class the unit. On the other side of the classroom, there’s Lee, sitting there starring at Anylie without turning away even one second. As he was starring at her, his facial expression show that he’s thinking of something.

Is she the girl that Niel is hanging out with?” Lee thought in his evil mind.

He bite his lips and look away forward the board. While looking at the board, he thought of something related to his first thought of Niel.

Secretly, he grinned by himself.

Two minutes after the third period’s bell ring. Anylie have the same class for second and third period.

Today, she decide to not go out and take a break. So she just sitting at her desk remain silent until the next class start.

While things are happening so, Lee grab the chance to talk to Anylie.

He get up from his desk and approach Anylie in a gentleman way. He try to look even more gentle than Niel as he trying to get Anylie’s attention.

Hi, why are you so silent? I thought you’re usually very loud.” said Lee as he sit beside her.

Anylie turn to look at him with a normal expression on her face.

I don’t want to go out today.” Anylie answered shortly, but yet quickly.

Lee nodded his head trying to be as gentle as ever. Anylie just look at him normally, because she isn’t interesting in him.

Do you have fun today?” Lee asked.

Not really.” Anylie just only answered to his question.

Then he scoot closer to her as his left arm were touching her right arm.

She can tell that he’s scooting closer to her. Slowly, she move away from him a little.

Do you know Niel?” Lee asked as he getting into the subject that he suppose to talk about with Anylie.

Yes......” Anylie answered looking a little un-straight.

Are you his friend?” Lee asked.

No, he just someone I know at school.” she answered while trying to get away from him.

Anyway, can I have your phone number?” Lee asked.

Uh.....why do you asked for my phone number?” Anylie wondered.

Well......I always wanting to be your friend, but I’m afraid to do so.” Lee answered.

But that doesn’t have anything relate to having my phone number.” said Anylie.

In order to be friends, of course we have to get close contact you know.” said Lee.

Ok.........” said Anylie.

Then Lee take out his planner and put it on Anylie’s desk.

Slowly with hesitating, she pick her pen and begin writing her number into his planner.

After she finishing writing, she give the planner back to him.

Thanks, Anylie.” said Lee as he give Anylie the sweet smile that Niel usually does.

But his imitation isn’t that too bad, Anylie may fall for that also. Right when he smile, Anylie smile back at him just a little. Then the students walk back in. Lee quickly walk back to his seat and Anylie didn’t even look at him after he left.

After five minutes, the tardy bells ring and the students are already in their seat.