Chapter 13: Decision

A Whole New Person

  

 

Anylie sitting inside her room right in front of her make-up table looking very lazy and thoughtful.

She rest her head on top of her palm looking into the mirror.

I’m so frustrating. I shouldn’t get involve with guys ever since the beginning. Now, I’m already half way to the end. I know I can’t go back for sure. All I can do is to finish with what I start.” said Anylie.

Why Lee decide to talk to me all of a sudden. Then I got a notice that

he is Niel’s number one opponent. What’s going on?” Anylie asked herself.

Lazily, she get up and walk over to her comfy bed.

She quickly throw herself on the bed and begin to slap her cheeks gently.

I’m going crazy.” said Anylie.

She look over ahead of her bed and see a teddy bear. She grab it and hug it tightly.

After hugging him, she push the teddy bear away from her a little and look at it.

Why Niel? Can you tell me what is going on right now? I’m on the verge of going crazy.” Anylie pretended the teddy bear to be Niel.

Then she hug it very tight. “I wish I can hug the real you like that. Please,

my Niel. Please......can you help me out from this mess?” Anylie asked.

She slowly squeeze the teddy bear cheeks very hard.

I love you, Niel. I admits the true, alright.” said Anylie.

She roll over to the top of her bed. She pull the blanket over her head and it’s so dark under the blanket. She reach for her phone under the pillow and found it. She unlock the phone and press recent calls. She decide to call Angela for some decision and judgment.

Angela and Ricky is having fun at the fair. While they’re waiting for their turn to go to the bumper cars, suddenly Angela’s phone ring loudly.

Hi” Angela answered the phone.

Hi baby girl.” said Anylie.

Ricky turn to look at Angela and smile at each other while Angela is on a phone with Anylie.

What’s up?” Angela asked.

Frustrating the whole morning.” Anylie answered.

Why?” Angela asked.

Are you busy?” Anylie asked.

Uh....I’m at the fair with Ricky right now.” she answered.

Oh.....it’s okay then. I shouldn’t bother your times with Ricky. Sorry.” said Anylie.

I’m sorry. Okay, bye for now. Love you.” said Angela.

Bye love you too.” said Anylie.

The two hang up the phone and quickly Anylie slam the phone against the bed.

Their’s no one wanting to listen to my problems. I don’t understand why won’t they want to.” said Anylie.

She push the blanket away and breathe very hard. She still hugged the teddy bear tight in her arms.

Stupid stupid stupid.....” Anylie repeated.