Chapter 15: The End Of Everything

A Whole New Person

 

One day later after Niel thoughts about Anylie. The two are walking at the same park where their first admitting the truth to each other. As they’re walking, Anylie scoot closer to Niel. Slowly, he reach and hold onto her hand. She smile a little.

So Niel, why do you call me to the park on Sunday’s afternoon?” Anylie asked curiously.

Well, I just have some curiosity question to ask you.” Niel answered.

Then they stop and turn toward each other while Niel is still holding onto Anylie’s hand.

His face look unstable as he was about to open his mouth to speak out. He look very hesitating.

I heard someone said that all of the girls in our high school are not honest and trustworthy.” said Niel.

After hearing that, she still look at him normally.

What is this subject all about?” Anylie asked.

Well......” Niel hesitated.

Someone told me that you’re double dating too.” Niel suddenly said it out loud.

Right after she heard that from Niel’s lip, she look down to the ground.

She quickly release her hands from his.

So....this is what it’s all about.” said Anylie.

No, Anylie. You understand wrong, I didn’t mean that I trust that person.” Niel tried to correct himself.

It’s okay Niel. I’m just one of those high school that just go around dating random guys. Do double dating. Also, I’m not very honest and trustworthy.” said Anylie having no feelings of smile any longer.

Anylie.........” he called out her name softly.

Her hands were shaking. She bit her lip tight while looking away from Niel’s face.

Her eyes are watery.

Fine then, I admit the truth. I date Lee while dating you.” said Anylie just trying to go with the flow of what Niel just told her.

Niel gone completely blank. He just starring at her.

Looks like this is the end of our road together.” said Anylie.

She quickly look up at him with her watery eyes. She turn around and walk away.

As she getting far from him a little, she stop and turn to look at him for the last time.

Because of you, I change into a whole new person. And this is what you give back to me?” said Anylie with disappointment.

I change for nothing.” said Anylie.

Quickly, she walk away. Niel just keep on starring at her as she’s walking the other way.

He palm squeeze tight into a fist. He bite his teeth hard together.

The birds flying into it’s nest, and the sun settle down while the moon making it’s way up to the sky.