Chapter 7: Tomboy Interest In Girl's Style

A Whole New Person

 

On Sunday, Anylie and her mother decide to go shopping while Angela, Ricky, and Anylie’s father go to watch band competition.

Anylie is looking around at the clothes while her mother separate from her to buy the clothes she needed.

For sometime, she’s looking at jeans and t-shirts section. Suddenly, something pop in her minds like a virus attack a

computer. After remember something, she slowly, secretly make her way to the skirt and style-shirt section. She look around at those beautiful skirt and shirt.

First time I see skirts look so pretty.” she said to herself.

Then her mom walk into the store to find her daughter. Her mom look up

and see her daughter is walking at the skirt and style-shirt section.

She smile a little. She, then, continue to walk toward Anylie.

What are you, Anylie?” her mom asked.

Anylie quickly look over and see her mom standing beside her smiling very pretty.

Mom.” she called out her mother. “I’m just looking around.”

Oh........” said her mother.

Actually, mom. I want to tell you something.” said Anylie as her voice sound very small girly.

What is it?” her mother asked.

I want to try to wear skirt to school.” said Anylie.

Her mother smile understanding her daughter’s feeling.

You want mom to help you pick out the best skirt that fits you?” Mom asked.

Anylie nodded her head. “Yes.” she answered cutely and little bit shy.

On the boy section of the clothes store, there’s Niel standing walking around shopping for his school uniform.

As he gazed up, he see a familiar person from his school. As he look closer and closer, the person happens to

be Anylie. He realized that she’s wandering at the girl school uniform section. Then he smile secretly.

Can’t wait to see her this Monday.” Niel said to himself.