Chapter 8: Beautiful Girl

A Whole New Person

 

On Monday morning, Anylie wake up at five o’clock just to dress up herself.

She do that because this time, she got hairs to get fixed, her face make-up, her accessories, and her girly uniform.

Right at seven-thirty, she’s finally finished. It’s been thirty minutes already that Anylie’s been standing

in front of the mirror moving from left to right back and forth.

While looking at herself on she look so exciting to see her new look.

This uniform feel great.” Anylie said out loud.

She look over at the clock and it show eight-twelve. She quickly grab her backpack and her purse and run downstairs to get some breakfast.

When she get to the kitchen, her mother and father just starring at her like she’s a universal stars.

They just stared at her without blinking a second. Anylie look at them gently.

Why mom and dad look at me like that?” Anylie asked sounding a little shy within her voice.

Then they blink again. They look at Anylie still.

You’re gorgeous.” her mother complimented.

That’s my real daughter.” said her father.

Anylie smile beautifully at her parent. “Thanks mom, dad.” she appreciated.

Then they continue to do what they’re doing while the smiles didn’t come off from their face. Anylie’s finally got out of the house. Today, Angela have to walk to school with Ricky, so Anylie have to walk to school all by herself. While walking, she keep on imagining of how would everyone react to her new girly look. While having her imagination, she smile sweetly. After ten minutes of walking, she’s arrived at the school gate. She, then, enter the school gate with impatient. As she walk inside the school, everyone is looking at her while whispering to each others. She look around and see that.

The reality is exactly like my imagination.” Anylie thought in her head.

Suddenly, a group of guys, that she use to fought with, starring at her from far distance.

The leader of the group, who’s hate Anylie so much, just starring at her without breathing.

Then she stop at her locker to get her material, finally. Looks likes the leader of the bad guys had fall in love with

his enemy. He just standing in the middle of the group looking at her along with his gang.

Wow!” said the leader.

Anylie turn around and see him starring at her. She just look at him with her normal girly face. Then she turn back around and look into her locker, trying to keep her cool. Angela and Ricky, who just arrive at the school, walk into the school building. Angela turn to look at Ricky.

Can you go with me to my locker?” Angela asked.

I sure do, since I don’t have to go to my locker.” Ricky answered sweetly.

Angela give Ricky her cute smile. She, then, look ahead of herself.

Suddenly, she see someone that is familiar.

Who’s that at Anylie’s locker?” Angela asked Ricky as she pointed him to

the direction she’s looking. Ricky look at the girl strangely.

Who can she be?” Ricky asked back.

Quickly, the two rush toward the girl. As soon as they got closer to the person, Angela realize that she’s Anylie.

Anylie!” Angela called out her name.

Then Ricky silent and try to recognize the girl. “Anylie!” Ricky called.

Anylie turn around and see the two standing there.

Hey guys” said Anylie.

Wow! Anylie, what turn you into this beautifully girl?” Angela asked.

You’re pretty.” said Ricky with surprised.

Anylie smile beautifully while looking at them with her black eyes.

Well, I just want to know how does it feel to dress as a real girl. I also

want to know how does people reaction would be, especially my friends.” Anylie answered.

Then Angela and Ricky laugh a little. “You’re funny.” said the two at the same time.

Then Anylie laugh along.