Chapter 14: The Date Begin

A Whole New Person

  

On Sunday, Anylie and Niel decide to hang out with each others at the park nearby the school yard. While they’re walking along the way with each other, they have a cheesy conversations.

Niel........can I ask you a question?” Anylie asked.

Sure.” Niel answered.

Have you ever have a girlfriend before?” she asked innocently.

uh........I remember I only had one before. But our relationship only last

for three days.” Niel answered honestly.

Why?” Anylie wondered.

Because she’s not my type, that’s the major why we broke up. Also, is because she’s double dating.” Niel answered. “She’s the one that broke up with me.”

Why she’s the one?” Anylie asked.

It’s because she’s being a very truthful and honest person. She knows she’s no good for me, that’s why she ended our relationship.” Niel told her.

Have you ever plan of getting another one?” Anylie asked.

Not really, but if I found one. I would get one.” Niel answered.

Anylie was a little bit uncomfortable about keep on asking him questions.

Will you annoyed by me if I keep on asking you questions?” Anylie asked.

It’s fine with me.” Anylie answered.

Since you don’t want to be the only person to asked me questions. I’ll ask you this time.” said Niel.

“If someone were to ask you to be their girlfriend without asking the girl a question. Can you just talk to them and..........you

know, get along.?” Niel asked.

If the person likes you too.” Anylie answered as she turn to look at him.

oh.........okay. Now can I tell you something?” Niel asked.

Yes........” Anylie answered with a hesitation in her voice.

Ever since I know you, I always wanting to be your friend, but you don’t seem wanting to get contact with me.” said Niel.

They continue walking with each others while talking to each others.

Aren’t we friend now?” Anylie asked.

Yeah......” Niel answered.

Then do you know why I always looking at you in school?” Anylie asked.

Why?” Niel asked.

Is because I wanting to be your friend too.” Anylie answered.

Or maybe even more.” Anylie accidently said the truth.

She quickly opens her eyes big realizing that she accidently said the secret.

He quickly gaze over to her.

Did you mean it?” he asked.

Uh........yea.......” Anylie hesitated.

Then can we have a closer relationship?” he asked.

Anylie was very surprising and overjoy at the same time. She turn to look at him quietly. Suddenly, everything around them got quiet. There’s no more wave, no more birds singing, no more car’s beeping.

The area go completely silents.

What if I say yes?” Anylie asked.

Really?” Niel asked.

She nodded her head cutely. Quickly, he scoot closer to her and grab her hand right hand. He hold onto it gently.

I love you.” he told her.

Me too.” she said as she sound a little giggles in her voice.

The two smile at each others beautifully.