Chapter 3: Oops! Wrong Thought

A Whole New Person

  

Niel is inside the dancing room doing his lesson along with his others friends. He stand right in the middle of the dance group dancing smoothly along with the others.

While dancing his straight hair waving around with his head. His legs run across the dance floor smoothly just like a bird flying

in the sky. His arms moving with his body back and forth following the dance moves.

While he is having class, Anylie walk pass by the dance room.

She sneak peek from the outside of the room trying to see the guys having dance lessons.

She stand there in front of the door with her hands digging into her both side of her pocket. The more she look into the class,

the more clear she can see Niel dancing right in the middle of the group.

After seeing him, her face is nail to the window of the door just to see him clearly.

That Niel again.” she whispered out loud.

She just stand there watching people having their class. After ten minutes, the group take a break. Every guys start taking off their outside shirts and all its left is their muscle shirts. Quickly, Anylie cover up her eyes looking like a girly girl at the moment. She look through the gap between her fingers. She see Niel didn’t take his off. Then she uncover her eyes once again. She look a little confuse.

Why aren’t he taking his shirt off? Or.....maybe.............he’s.....” Anylie thought out loud.

Then a ring quickly pop in her head like a small firework crack.

Don’t say he’s ..................gay!” Anylie whispered out loud.

Quickly she look back into the room. She see him sitting down on the floor like a real man. She relief a little.

I guess not.” said Anylie.

She continue to look into the room quietly. While looking inside the room,

Niel quickly turn around toward the room. Once again, Anylie see his handsome smile.

After seeing his smile, her heart melt without her realizing it.

That smile....it’s kill my heart for some reason.” Anylie thought.

After thinking for a moment, she turn toward the hallway and walk away to somewhere else.