Chapter 14: Uh oh!!! Things Are Getting Messy

A Whole New Person

 

One days after the two lovely bird have been united. Anylie is walking to school feeling so exciting to meet her dream boyfriend which now is reality.

She skipped her second time going locker and head straight to fifth and sixth periods. When she got there, the class are already fill with students walking around because the bell didn’t ring yet.

She look over to where Niel usually sit. As soon as her eyes land at that area, there he is smiling at her handsomely. She smile back at him beautifully. Then she walk up to him just to say hi to each other.

Hi Niel.” Anylie greeted him.

Hi Anylie” he replied.

Then the two just smiling and talking to each other. From far away, Lee is sitting in his desk starring at the two. He was very jealous that he didn’t beat Niel once again. He got Anylie. Lee fail his mission once again. Then he thought of something else to do. He smirk a little.

---------------------------

Niel is resting against the mirror glass at the dance classroom along with his other friends. Some dance, some rest for awhile. Then his friends get up and start practicing some more.

Lee’s friends, who’s in the same dance class with Niel, act up the plan that they make up together the other day. Changhyun walk slowly taking his time toward Niel. He slowly settle beside Niel silently. For awhile of looking away, he turn to look at Niel with his lazy, yet evil eyes.

Sup, Niel.” said Changhyun.

Neil turn around and look at him normally.

Sup.” Niel replied.

Without waiting for a good opportunity to speak out, he quickly approach the plan.

Hey, did you notice something about the girls in this high school?” Changhyun asked.

What about them?” Niel asked.

They’re not worth to date forever. They’re not very honest either. And those type of girls are not trustworthy.” Changhyun told him.

He remain silent as Changhyun told him the problems.

I heard you’re dating Anylie, am I right?” Changhyun asked.

Yea, and what about it?” he asked quickly.

She’s a tomboy already and plus those high school girl’s attitude within her. Trust me, she won’t date you for long. I talk to her once, and I can tell that she’s not honest and trustworthy. I always see her hanging out with Lee while she’s dating you. Through my eyes, I thinks she’s double dating. I suggest you should break up with her before your heart is broken.”

Changhyun told him.

After hearing what Changhyun just said, Niel begin to think about it.

Changhyun smile secretly behind Niel. Then he get up and begin to walk away.

He turn back around and look at Niel.

You should think about what I just said. Better be careful with your heart

Niel. We both guys. I understand man’s feelings.” Changhyun added and walk away.

Niel is sitting inside his room thinking and thinking about Changhyun told him.

While thinking about Changhyun’s words, he have Anylie’s face inside his messy mind.

Does all of the words that Changhyun said is truth? But it’s sounding like

the girl I first date. Can Anylie be like that? Is she really double dating?” Niel asking himself out loud.

Or maybe she’s different than any other girls in high school.” he added.

Then he sit back against his chair at this working table. He quickly scratch his head.

Oh........I’m confuse.” said Niel.