Chapter 10: The Appearance Of His Old Foe

A Whole New Person

 

Two days after Anylie turn into a beautiful, school girl. Today, the football team have their special training.

They do that every Thursday. While waiting for the other guys to get changed, Niel is standing outside of the changing rooms resting his back against the wall. As he’s standing there, he text with his friends, who’s doing their homework at their house.

After texting for awhile, he thought of Anylie.

I wonder what will happen if me and her were to be friend?” he wondered.

Then someone approach him. “What you doing?” someone asked.

Niel turn to look at the person, and the person happens to be Niel’s number one opponent in his football team.

Right after he realizes that the person is Lee, he ignore him. Then Lee smirk.

What’s wrong, Niel?” Lee asked.

Quickly, Niel close the text box in his phone and walk back into the changing room.

Lee’s just keep on looking at Niel’s walking away. After Niel enter the room, Lee’s still standing outside at the hallway. He smile secretly.

Just watch, Niel, you’re not gonna be number one for long.” Lee said to himself.

When Niel enter the room, most of people just starring at him walking in.

He look and see everyone is looking at him.

Why are you all looking at me?” Niel asked.

Then everyone begin to continue doing their things.

Nothing.” they answered.

Niel stop walking and sit on the bench against the players’ lockers.