Chapter 1: First Meet First Thought

A Whole New Person

 

The second the bell ring, the students rush out of the classroom toward their lockers. Anylie, who’s like a tomboy, walk out along with her friends, who’s very girly. The girls are going to their lockers while chitchatting with Anylie. She just stand there tapping her foot looking at her friends doing their things.

I don’t know why do we have to go lockers every two hours.” said Anylie.

So we don’t have to carry lots of stuff, Anylie.” the girls replied at the same time.

Ok ok.......I was just saying.” said Anylie.

Then she turn to the left to see other things. Right after she look over to her left, she see a group of guys having their conversation. They laugh and laugh a lot while talking. As she gaze over to the center of the group, she see a guy laughing along with the other.

She didn’t even blink while looking at him, she just stared him down. When he look up and see her, he

give her a handsome smile. When she saw him smiling at her, she just turn

back around to the girls. She lean down to one of her friend.

Who is the guy in the middle?” Anylie asked.

Quickly, her friend turn around and look at the person that she just ask about.

He’s Niel. One of the good guy in school.” her friend answered.

Oh......” said Anylie as she sound very interesting in him.