Teacher~

If You Dont Mean It

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo” You managed to greet and bow to them, “We are RockCandy”

CNBLUE sat on the long lounge opposite you with the large window behind the President’s desk at the centre of the back of the room shining light on both bands, almost like there were spotlights in the room. You sat opposite Yonghwa, trying not to fall victim to his good looks as you lost your train of concentration. You didn’t think you’d be like this since you were told early in training days not to create any romantic feelings with your Sunbae’s (even though they’re only two years older than you). It wasn’t love at first sight or a fan girl moment either.

The four members of CNBLUE began to tell tales of their debut days and offering advice at the same time. You tried to process everything they were saying but you were distracted with the constant staring of a certain lead singer who was also too mysteriously quiet despite his role in the band.

“So, You~” Jungshin addressed you, very politely, “Do you have any worries concerning RockCandy’s debut?”

It took the nudging of Ollette on your left and Cherry on your right to get you to wake up from your daydreaming till you realised Jungshin speaking to you. Minhyuk and Jonghyun laughed lightly at your aegyo whilst Yonghwa flicked his hair and gave you one final stare.

“Worries?” You said flustered, your cheeks blushing a rosy red, making you cuter in their eyes even though that wasn’t what RockCandy’s band image was  “Uh… No worries!”

Yonghwa scoffed at your reply, giving a fake smile that turned into a smirk within seconds.

“Are you sure?” He said with one eyebrow raised, directing the question to you alone.

You choked a little followed by a few coughs before you could face him again, out of all the times you caught him looking at you, only now you felt like he was looking even deeper.

“Well actually-” Ria spoke up on your behalf, as she was your closest friend in the band and could almost read your mind but her sentence was cut off rudely by Yonghwa.

“I was talking to her” He replied sharply and looking back at you.

“… Sorry” You finally replied, “My worry is my Korean. I’m not fluent at it yet and to be in a kpop band, it’ll have to be one of my priorities”

Your fellow band mates nodded whilst Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk gave you adorable puppy dog faces.

“No problem!~” The President said happily in English, clapping his hands, “Minhyuk, you’re good at English” He redirected his attention to Minhyuk who sat quietly, playing with his fringe.

“Yes President?” He asked, looking up like a child,

“Be a good sunbae and teach You Korean” he replied gladly, “I think it’d be great press for FNC!”

The employees and managers began to murmur, agreeing with the idea.

You tilted your head slightly to the right, and gave the President a confused look,

“Ehhh?” You said, “Really… I-I don’t want to be a hassle”

Yonghwa scoffed but Minhyuk disagreed,

“It-it won’t be a hassle” He said politely, and nodded,

Jungshin smiled, “You know, back at the English academy, Minhyuk was one of the top students”

“Uwahhh~” Ria, Ollette and Cherry said together at the same time, admiring their Sunbae.

You felt a little nervous but a little excited about having your own personal tutor. You were now only half nervous about the debut and realised how friendly CNBLUE was despite the tough and manly feeling you used to get when watching their Japanese MV’s; well all of them were friendly and cute to you.. Besides that Yonghwa.


 

Comment please? :3 thanks LOVELIES!