I'm Sorry

If You Dont Mean It

"Yonghwa" You hissed at him as he tried to exit the CNBLUE dorm, clearly hurt about what had happened.

But it seemed that nothing could stop him walking out that door, so you picked up the pace, ignoring the fact that Minhyuk was also in the vicinity. You thought you had almost made it to the door before Yonghwa did but you came to an abrupt halt on the carpet, collapsing to the ground, holding onto your stomach. Yonghwa immediately turned around with the sound of the drop, bending to be beside you, worried that even something more was wrong.

It felt like there were a million daggers in your guts, swirling and churning around; not wanting to stop. Not even Yonghwa's touch, as he tried to cradle you in your arms, was going to ease the pain.

"What happened?" Yonghwa's eyes were troubled as his met yours, "Are you okay?"

He had already forgot about walking out the door, forgetting that he had seen you in such a way with Minhyuk.

"I.. It... agh" You tried to make words that could describe the situation but that sharp pain wouldnt let you.

"___________" Minhyuk ran towards the path before the front door where you had collapsed, "Hyung, whats going on?"

Your eyes began to blur; you couldnt deal with it all. Their voices began to fade along with the light.


"It's good that you brought her here straight away"

"That means something isnt right"

The doctor began to chuckle and continued the conversation where it appeared that both Minhyuk and Yonghwa, along with the doctor, weren't aware that you were awake. So you kept your eyes closed, but your ears open and used your other senses to figure out where you were; you were in your bedroom.

"You two are good guys" He chuckled once more, "I've figured out why she collapsed and she's going to be just fine"

'She?' You thought, 'I have a name...'

"So what was wrong?" Yonghwa asked impatiently, you could feel him move as he sat by the left side of your bed.

"I looked at the obvious symptoms" The doctor began to explain, and you started to listen patiently, "I thought she was showing the signs of the very early stages of pregnancy"

Even with your eyes closed, you knew that both their mouths had dropped, and you could feel a strange tension in the air.

"-but _________ isnt, right?" Minhyuk's voice sounded like he had choked to say the words, "I mean, she couldn't.. I'm her boyfriend, we've only just started to get that close"

Yonghwa remained silent, coughing to try to act normal.

The doctor let out a great laugh and even wiped a fake tear before continuing what he was saying.

"That's what I was thinking too" He agreed, "So I did some other checks and she actually has an iron defficiency. Most women have these, but hers appears to be un natural, sort of forced"

And at that moment you knew it. It was all because of those nasty pills that were given to you by one of the girls in the super girl group band. The pieces of the puzzle came together; she didnt give you the pills to help you look 'y' but to get you out of the performance.

Minhyuk let out a sigh of relief, whilst Yonghwa did so secretly; both happy that they werent fathers yet.

"This sort of defficiency leads to the cramping of the female reproduction system, as she's been feeling,thus giving the false impression that she was pregnant" The Doctor finished up and clasped his hands together, in a pleased manner, "I'll leave prescriptions on the way out, give her some rest and soon she'll be fine"

"She has to perform tomorrow" Minhyuk inputted sternly, "_______ has the lead part"

You had the urge to get up and stop what could be any further disagreements but you figured that itd only cause more worry over you.

"Minhyuk-ah" Yonghwa stood up and faced his fellow member, "She needs to rest"

The Doctor bowed and left the room without another word, leaving the two behind to continue their argument.

"It looks like this worries you a lot" The drummer lowered his tone, almost suspiciously, "Like it worries you more than it should"

Yonghwa scoffed. He was quite an actor. You knew that of course.

"Is there anything wrong with caring?" He replied swiftly, as he placed a hand on Minhyuk's shoulder to which he flicked off.

You took a deep breath before pretending to wake up from your slumber, with a yawn as you rubbed your eyes gently.

"S..Sunbae" You mumbled, and slowly began to get up from laying down.

"________" Minhyuk switched back to boyfriend mode and leaped to your side, placing his hand on your back, as you sat right way up.

"It's okay" You spoke softly,

"Are you feeling any better?" Yonghwa asked plainly feeling like Minhyuk was onto his case.

"Oppa... Sunbae" You addressed the two men who both truly cared for you, "I have something to say, so please dont interupt"

Both the drummer and the leader nodded and stood at the opposite end of your bed, already listening intentively. You sighed at the sight of both of them; in the end they were both so wonderful; but you had to break the truth now.

"I feel like this is all my fault" You admitted confidently, "I brought this upon myself and dont bother disagreeing"

Minhyuk was about to object but listened to your plea whilst Yonghwa nodded along.

"I can't call you Oppa anymore" You confessed, giving Minhyuk a quick gaze before looking down to your crisp white bed sheets, "There's someone else that has that place for me"

Yonghwa jolted but decided not to react majorly unless you admitted that it was in fact him. Minhyuk remained speechless but you could already see  his heart dropping from the outside.

"I can't tell you who it is" You said, taking a deep breath, "When the times right, then maybe I will"

Minhyuk still had his gaze towards your green carpet that bordered your bed as Yonghwa gave you a quick look.

"As for the performance, I dont think I'll be performing tomorrow night" You decided, "I need to take a rest... and at least I wont be there to disrupt you, Minhyuk-sunbae"

The heartbroken drummer gave you one final glance and nod before hesitantly exiting your bedroom. You sighed again, not only because of the situation but because it seemed to ease the pain inside of you.

Yonghwa watched him walk out the door before gently closing it only slightly, ready to finally get his chance to talk to you.

"I think for once in my life I was truly scared" He admitted as he bit his lip in the manner that made you feel that certain way you did about him, "I thought he'd knock the life out of me... He is a drummer after all"

You giggled at his attempt to make you smile again but after a few seconds you calmed down as the laughing sent jabs into your insides.

"And I was sort of scared at the thought of being a father already" Yonghwa blushed as he sat himself back to your side, placing your hand in his, trying to give you strength.

"Everything makes sense now" You smiled half heartedly, "I hope he'll be okay"

"I'll make sure of it" He assured you with his words and a warm, ticklish kiss onto your pale lips.

You scooted yourself over whilst your lips were still locked with his, letting him even closer to you.

"Agh" You whimpered, the sudden movement sending sharp pain back again,

Yonghwa gave you space again, his caring side emerging again.

"Yah, don't move so much. I dont want you to be in even more pain"

"But I want to kiss you" You admitted, pouting in the process

"So do I" Yonghwa whispered, his velvety yet raw voice causing you to melt, before he put back on his leader face, "But you need to rest miss!"