You're Back

If You Dont Mean It

Many interviews, performances and weeks had passed, precisely a month since You had spoken to either Minhyuk or Yonghwa; half because of the incident and the other half being because of CNBLUE being in London, working on the music video and other pre promotional activities.

RockCandy had been on a three week tour and this past week had been a well deserved break. Being a kpop star was tiring, but not as tiring as your thoughts constantly running from the thought of settling with Minhyuk for your occupations sake or the thought of trying how things would work out if you were to give into Yonghwa.

"Unnieeeeeee" the slightly whiny voice of Ria snuck through your bedroom door.

Bouncing on her toes, Ria made her way towards you as you sat cross legged on your bed, dropping a large paper parcel  infront of you,

"What's this?" You asked plainly, clearly uninterested.

"Manager brought it back from the studios. I think it's from CNBLUE sunbaes" She smiled, gesturing for you to open it.

You sighed to the sound of Ria's excitement as you tugged on the string that held the package together.

"How romantic!" She grabbed at the contents of the package, "CD's!"

"Eh" You said before taking them back from her grasp, "One Direction?"

"Uwah~ its those boys from Britain" Ria said proudly, "I'm gonna tell the girls!"

As she raced out of the room, you realised the plastic wrapping usually around CD's was missing. As you opened the first album, a note scribbled on ripped paper fluttered onto your bedsheet.

'__________~' Your name headed the short note

'We're back from our trip. Was it too long? ... I got you this CD as a gift. It's their first album, 'Up All Night', it's funny because I truly was 'up all night' when we first came, I was busy thinking of what to get you. I was hoping that we could listen to it together and you could translate it to me. I missed you.

Then it ended with Minhyuk signing and a few emoticons.

"Up all night?" You almost completely burst out laughing, "How cheesy"

As you placed the first CD, you picked up the second which you assumed was the second album, 'Take Me Home'. Noticing that it too was missing its plastic sleeve, you opened it up to find another note.

'Pabo' It was plainly written, you already knew who it was from.

'I was too busy to think of buying you something, so have this. The title says it all'

Ending with a scribble that was Yonghwa's name.

"Take Me Home? Pfft" You shut the CD with a snap, "Your joke is worst than Minhyuk's"

Seconds later, the sound of tippy toes creeping to your door drew your attention towards it,

"Cherry" You called out, already knowing she was hiding behind the room door, "I know you want to listen to them"


 

'Did you get my present?'

You unlocked your phone with a groan, You were restringing your guitar and was 'in the zone', many of the people that knew you well would say that it'd take something pretty important to separate you from caring for your dear guitar. So you switched off and shoved your phone into your bag, that was seated on a stool as you spent time in the RockCandy rehearsal room.

Your manager had sent out the band schedule, and it was planned that You, as the leader would represent RockCandy in the Super Idol Girl Group, that would have a special performance at the Music Bank. Much similar to the one that Minhyuk was part of with other male kpop idols, another reason why you were chosen. You were excited to be the head of the super group also, since you were probably one of few that could actually play an instrument proffesionally.

"Didn't you restring your guitar last week?" Ollette walked into the rehearsal room, her high heels clicking on the wooden floors,

Looking up from the carpet you sat on, you looked to her then continued to tune the freshly strung string,

"Mm. Yeah"

"Then why are you doing it again?" She questioned you as if she were the leader, as she folded her arms.

"Did you read the schedule?" You shot back, re affirming your position, "I'm part of the Super Idol Girl Group. I want everything to be perfect"

Ollette began to chuckle, with snorts in between.

"Yah" She said, "Then shouldn't you be practicing your dancing?"

With the snap of the over strung string, you put your guitar aside before standing up to speak to Ollette properly.

"Dancing?"

"Uh yeah" She gave you a look as if you had lost it, "Did you read the whole schedule?"

She had got you there. As soon as you had read the schedule that afternoon, with the word 'group' you assumed it was a band, a band of musical instrument playing girls.

"Well then" Ollette smirked before tossing her hair behind her back in a overly posh manner, "You better start practicing"

With that she left the room, leaving you to your problem.

It wasnt that you couldn't dance, it was more like, that dancing wasnt in your top ten list of your skills. Face palming yourself, you faced the large mirror that was the wall opposite the set up of instruments. You looked at your reflection; sweat pants, off shoulder jumper, hair bunned up.

"Me?" You questioned aloud, "Dancing?"

You tilted your head, left and right, hoping to see the dancer side of you, but still, all you saw was plain old guitar playing you. You begun to make slow, thought out movements with your arms then soon incorporated subtle moves with your legs. You kept your eyes closed, not wanting to see what you were doing, because even if your eyes were open, you wouldnt be able to tell if you were doing it right or not.

Finally finishing after a good five minutes, your eyes widened more than they should've as you heard the sound of a single applause. Despite being infront of a mirror, you turned around to see Yonghwa at the door, and it seemed as if he were there for quite some time.

"Rock stars dont dance" He said, grinning as he welcomed himself into the room, "But I guess you're an exception"

Putting your game face on, you approached him with your arms crossed over your chest.

"I was... doing yoga"

"I'm pretty sure that there isn't that much hip movement in yoga" Yonghwa teased as his grabbed you by your waist.

You didnt even bother being shocked as you gave him a look. His hair had become blonde and by his grasp you could tell that had been working out. Placing your hands over his, you placed them from your waist to your hips to prove a point.

"My hips are here not there" You replied, not realising what you had just done.

"Hey, I was gonna grab lower but I thought you'd slap me" He smirked, holding you even tighter, as he gazed down to meet your eyes, "So, did you miss me?"

"Absolutely" You whispered as you got the closest to him as you could before immediately pushing him away, "Not!"

"Well did you at least like my present?" Yonghwa smiled, ignoring your action.

"One Direction?" You scoffed, "They're not exactly my type"

You watched as Yonghwa completely ignored what you had just said, as he slipped his hand into his jacket pocket, then taking out a small red velvet box.

"Well isnt it good that I bought this too" He cooed, playing with the box,

"Oh no" You joked, "You're not going to propose to me, are you?"

"Mm. Not yet, pabo" He replied back, "Here, catch"

With your reflexes kicking in, you caught the box then timidly opened it. As you finally opened it, inside sat a simple silver ring with a small heart cut out in the centre.

"You could have bought this anywhere" You tried to hide the slight excitement inside of you, "How do I know that you got this from London?"

"The queen sold it to me" Yonghwa said proudly, waiting for your reaction.

"Oh really, the Queen sold it, to you?"

"Yup" He grinned, "She told me to give it to that one special person"

"So I'm special to you?" You tried to corner him as you rose an eye brow at him, "Wait, are you confessing to me?"

"I'm Jung Yonghwa" He boasted, "I'm a real gentleman, and a real gentleman makes the first move"

"Really? You think you're a gentleman?" You almost completly laughed,

Slowly but eventually, Yonghwa made his way to the rehearsal room door before quietly shutting it and making sure it was locked behind him as he gave you a sly look, smoothly making his way back to you.

"...And a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell"