Because I Miss You

If You Dont Mean It

"What do you mean 'who's the father?' ?!"

You snapped at Seohyun in the dim hallway of the dance studio. You pulled back your wrist from her grab, and you were tempted to slap her in the face.

"It's not Minhyuk, is it?" She hissed, raising an eyebrow at you.

You ran your fingers through your hair in frustration before comepletely loosing it.

"No it's not Minhyuk" You retorted, you took a few steps towards her, wanting to make her fear you.

"I knew it!" Seohyun pointed her finger at you, "It's because of Yonghwa, right?!"

"What are you on about? There's no father because there's no baby!" You shouted, this girl was delirious and you could'nt take it. She begun to breathe heavily, and you were ready for any sort of attack she'd do.

"When they told me..." Her eyes sharpened, her voice coarse from all the accusing and out of control breathing, "That they saw... you and Yo~ng"

You payed close attention to her words and knew straight away why she was in such a mess. Seohyun still loved Yonghwa and was taking her frustration out on you. But you still remained on guard in case she went over the line.

"I didn't want to believe them" Seohyun's words made their way through her gritted teeth, "I was told he was at your practice studio and still, I went there hoping it wouldn't be too late..."

At that moment, rather than running into you with full force to pull each and every strand from your hair, Seohyun dropped to the floor and began to sob. You instantly bent down to see if she was alright but she just continued to cry.

"...I walked up to the door, about to open it. I could hear Yo~ng's voice, saying 'I love you'" She moaped, her eyeliner puddling below her eyes like mud, "...But he wasn't saying those words to me... Yo~ng said it to you"

You sighed, before completely seating yoursellf on the ground infront of Seohyun to attempt to comfort her knowing that she had finally broke down, and admitted her bitter feelings. You didn't know what the right words to say at such a moment, so you simply patted her hand softly.

"__________" She addressed you a way that wasn't as harsh as she usually did, "Forced love; no matter if one of the two truly feel it; it doesn't ever work out"

You nodded and opened your mouth, about to say something but your unnie continued with her life lesson.

"Minhyuk loves you" Seohyun lifted her head and begun to wipe her tears, "Like how I loved Yonghwa.."

"But I don't love Minhyuk back" You finished her sentence, understanding where she was coming from.

"If crying on a girl isn't pretty" She forced a smile and little giggle, "Then how much more on a boy; a grown man"

You sighed before letting a hand out to Seohyun so the both of you could get up, to which she happily accepted. The two of you rose up, with a lighter atmosphere in the air.

"Let Minhyuk know the way you feel before its too late" Seohyun sniffled and took a deep breath and put on her happy stage face,

"I will Unnie" You gave her an appreciative smile and even gave her a hug which she returned, before walking down the hallway first, back towards the dance room


You paced back and forth outside the CNBLUE dorm door. You convinced yourself that today was the day you'd break it up with Minhyuk and that there was no turning back. Fortunately, you were told earlier that day by Jonghyun that Minhyuk would be left at the dorm in the afternoon because he had to rehearse his lines for his drama whilst the three boys would be off bowling.

You finally knocked on the door, your hands quivering with nervousness, as it was opened wide immediately with Jungshin and his grin

"Ah sister in law!" He chuckled, "We were about to leave for some bowling" He gestured to Jonghyun and Yonghwa who waited behind him to get out the door, "Or are you here to see your love?"

"Have fun bowling" You smiled towards Jungshin and Jonghyun as they made their way out the door as soon as they realised you were there to see Minhyuk.

As the two made their way to the elevator and entered it without their hyung as a prank, you slowly and slightly closed the front door, leaving you and Yonghwa outside the dorm.

"I'm going to do it" You said quietly as Yonghwa gave you a puzzled look.

"Wait- do what?" He asked, truly confused.

"Break up with him" You hissed, annoyed that he didnt get the point.

"Oh no" Yonghwa said simply before scratching the back of his neck, "You can't do that, now. It's not the right time"

"What do you mean it's not the right time?!" You fumed before Yonghwa placed a finger over your mouth to silence and tease you.

"He's not practicing his lines for a drama" Yonghwa admitted, "Minhyuk is practicing his lines for his MC role; he was casted to be the MC for the music bank that both our groups are performing at"

You rolled your eyes at the reminder of the Super Girl Group performance you were the leader of.

"So?"

"___________-ah" Yonghwa grabbed both your hands and lightly tugged you into his embrace, "I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me, but we have to think of Minhyuk's well being too"

"I guess..." You mumbled and buried your face in his chest,

"So be supportive of him now" He took a step back to face you eye to eye as he continued to hold your hands, warming them in the process, "Then soon it'll be... us"

"Aigoo" You joked, "Why did I have to fall in love with you?"

"Just because"

Yonghwa caught you with his smooth words as he pulled you back into him, wrapping one arm around you, while he held your face towards his and sealed you with a kiss.

"Only one?" You pouted, giving him the puppy dog face.

"Hold on" He grinned, melting you on the inside, "Something's vibrating"

You watched as he reached into his pocket and took out his phone, quickly answering it, ending the conversation just so he could get back to you.

"Theyre waiting for me" Yonghwa sighed and teased you with a smile, "Take care of Minhyuk for now, and I'll reward you later"

You gazed at his handsome face as he caressed your red cheeks before slowly letting go of you.

"I'll go first" You replied, gesturing to the door of the their dorm, where Minhyuk was rehearsing,

Yonghwa gave you a cheesy smile and as started to walk the opposite direction to the elevator. You were about to knock on the door, but his voice caught you before you could,

"___________" Your name melted with his deep and what you considered 'incredibly hot' voice, before he released his aegyo, "I'll miss you!"


Sorry for the uber lag in updating!

Ive been busy, since I'm a high school senior, and ive got like, 30 weeks of high school left D:

thanks for your patience my lovelies!