Supergirl

If You Dont Mean It

Hiiiiiiiiii! I know I havent updated for like, months. But Ive been busy with life and my other fanfic xD So thank you for sticking around for this fic, and thank you for those who subscribed even weeks after I uploaded the last chapter.

Yall are the best ^^

Please comment with any suggestions etc etc and please vote up if you really like this fic ^^

 


Weeks had gone by once again. You had seen more of Minhyuk and less of Yonghwa over the time. Both your managers had packed so many couple activities in your schedules, that with each one, you were slowly and slowly convinced that you were truly in love with the drummer.

The both of you had gained a YouTube channel to host the official vlog for your couple activities and today was the shooting of the second episode. The vlog segment was almost like We Got Married. Almost.

"Oppa" The words fell lifelessly from your mouth as you picked up a strawberry to feed Minhyuk who lay on the picnic mat, his head resting on your lap.

The theme for the episode was "Truths" and was supposed to show how close the two of you had become. Everything was scripted though which you found deceiving and totally stupid.

"Yes honey?" Minhyuk gazed back at you, extending his arm to tousle your stray strands of hair.

"You've loved before me, haven't you?" You asked innocently, as you were directed to.

Minhyuk smiled cheekily, your face to reassure you,

"That was once" He replied, "A long time ago"

"AAAAND CUT!"

You rolled your eyes as the director called out for a break as you stuffed your face with the fruit that was layed out on platters on the picnic table.

"Someone's hungry" Minhyuk chuckled as he rose from his place, now seating up right opposite you.

You gave me a short and sarcastic glance before grabbing another handful of melon and scoffing it down.

Summer was approaching and the weather was quite hot already, so it only made sense to eat so much cold fruit.

As you continued to chew on the fruit packed into your mouth, your ears picked up on a conversation that the PD, director and script writers were attentively having.

You didnt quite understand some of the words, since they were speaking so quickly, but as you continued to eavesdrop, it all seemed to make sense.

"Yah, theyre too picture perfect" The PD said, "People arent going to believe them for much longer"

"This is only episode two" One script writer voiced their opinion, "We can't just make a scandal already, that's even more unbelievable"

"What are we going to- ah, Yonghwa-sshi!" the director's train of thought collided at the sight of the leader who had approached the set,

You hadnt seem him for way too long and the way that Yonghwa came, with his hair done, and his clothes crisp and clinging to the right parts of his body only drew you more towards him.

It was as if it was the first time seeing him. Your knees were weak, and you were grateful that were already seated or else you wouldve collapsed right there and then.

A lump formed in your throat, so you thought; but you had swallowed a melon piece whole.

You began to panic. You were choking on the fruit, on your feelings and choking on reality.

You coughed without haste, drawing attention from the production workers around you, and especially Minhyuk and Yonghwa who had left everything and raced to your side.

"______!" Yonghwa wrapped his arms around you from behind, trying to get you to spit it out,

Though your senses were beginning to fail you as you tried to gasp for air, you could feel his heart racing miles per hour as he did all that he could to stop you from choking.

"What if youre doing it wrong?" Minhyuk raised his voice insistently,

Yonghwa pushed your upper body into him, once again, persistently attempting to save you,

"I know her" He managed to say whilst pushing again, "I know ______"

Little did anyone know that the cameras were still rolling as the commotion continued to occur,

"Just call a paramedic" Yonghwa instructed sternly, "Go"

Minhyuk sighed deeply, frustrated that he couldnt help who he thought was his.

"The PD already rang" Minhyuk said hurt, "Superman"

Pushing even harder, Yonghwa used all his strength and might to end the choking fit,

You coughed hoarsely, several times before spit came out of your mouth followed by the guilty piece of melon.

"I'm not superman" Yonghwa stated plainly as he rose from behind you, silently walking off without another word or another look.


"Wake up, my supergirl"

Your eyes tingled as they opened for the first time in a few minutes, the sun biting at them as you opened them completely. So you closed them once again, not able to see anything else.

From what you could tell, you had dazed out the second after you had stopped choking.

A gentle hand began to your hair, as you lay in their arms. It seemed that you were still at the set.

"Y...Yonghwa" You mumbled with every , "Thank you"

The hand froze, as they drew away. A voice began to cough before the began to speak,

"It's me" Minhyuk informed you, worried that you had had a concussion, "Its me, Min-"

"Yonghwa" You said again, ignoring everything else that said otherwise, "Yonghwa, I... I still... I love you"