Late

If You Dont Mean It

'One, two, three, four, five, six, sev-'

"_______!" Your name had been sharply called out by the choreographer who stood at the front of the dance room, now glaring at you.

"I'm sorry" Your english speaking reflexes slipped out.

It wasn't your fault that the dance moves were almost ridiculously impossible and that being along side other female idols who danced as part of their profession didn't exactly help you blend in.

"Unnie" Juniel placed a hand on your shoulder, "If you want, I'll go tell President to make some changes"

You smiled at your fellow FNC member before shaking your head lightly,

"It's alright" You half hearted laughed, "I don't think falling on my is a good excuse"

"You know..." A finger with a sharp nail tapped your arm from the side, "It's not too late to lose a few pounds"

"What?" You turned around to see one of the members of Rainbow, directly looking at you. Out of all the girls name, you couldn't remember hers.

"Your backside is ruining the performance" She snapped, "Do something about it"

You gave her a strange look as she made her way to the back of the group formation, as Raina of After School, approached you after seeing the other girls sudden reaction,

"Aish that girl" Raina gave her a stink face, "You know, I know how to get her to shut up"

"What?" You said again, being with all of these girls was starting to annoy you. You could deal with Ollette but not five of them.

"I know how to get you to be super slim and y by our performance" She proposed, grinning.

You placed your hands over your stomach. You didn't feel any heavier, and you couldnt think of a time that you splurged over food.

"How?" You asked her sceptically,

"I've got some pills in my handbag" Raina whispered, "Come meet me after practice and you can have them for free"


You pulled out your phone from your side bag, checking the time to see how long you had been waiting for Raina. Counting the minutes, you had been waiting for almost twenty minutes. Your eyes drifted to the date, and you soon realised that Raina wasnt the only thing that was late...

You opened the calendar app on your phone, counting the days. It was more than a week since you should've had your monthly 'lady pains'.

"Sorry I'm late" Raina sung along to the sound of her boots clicking down the hallway.

You quickly slipped your phone into your bag and faced her, not knowing the slight scare still hung on your face.

"Aigoo" She grabbed your hand, "You suddenly don't look so well"

"W-what?" You stuttered, getting back to reality.

"You look scared" Raina laughed before placing the pack of pills in your hand, "Anyways, take three a day, and thats it"

With those words, she left, walking in the direction she came, waving you off. Immediately, you took out your phone again and dialled your best friend from back home, the only one who you could tell it too.

'_________' Your bestfriend answered happily, 'Long time no talk'

'Yuri' You spoke in a tone that was half serious, half scared, 'You can't tell this to anyone'


"The last one for today" You mumbled to yourself in the dance centres locker room, before taking down the pill.

You kept your bag in its rightful place as you headed towards the practice room for the last evening rehearsal before the show.

To your surprise, dance practice had gone smoothly. The choreographer didnt even give you a single glare. An hour and a half of moving, bending and snapping passed before something didnt feel right.

"Aigoo" You felt queasy, instantly grabbing onto your stomach.

You headed straight for the studio bathroom, bursting into the first vacant stall, already feeling like gagging.

You took a few gasps of air, as you tied up your hair in a ponytail, getting ready to vomit out your guts before you felt a calm sensation rush over you.

"What's wrong with me?" You groaned, standing right up and taking a deep breath in.

"___________"

You immediately spun around, so quick that you almost fell completely to the side if it werent for the wall of the cubicle. The toilet stall door was open since you didnt bother shutting it as you thought you were about to completely burst. Seohyun stood outside the cubicle with her arms folded in a feminine manner.

"Unnie?" Your mind was in a whir and having her turn up out of nowhere confused you even more, "What are you doing here?"

"The choreographer told me to check up on you. Since you're the leader of this supergroup, with you running away like that our rehearsal was being held up" She said in a tone that was more harsh than friendly as she took a step forward.

"Mianhe" You gave a small bow before trying to exit the cubicle but Seohyun remained standing in your way.

"I've been hearing things about you, __________" Seohyun ignored your apology.

"Eh?"

"You know I'm a smart woman" She stared you down, making you feel uneasy, "Vomiting? Taking pills? Being late for your monthlies?"

You began to breath quicker and quicker, your heart pulse following suit. A sense of nervousness over took you as Seohyun grabbed you by the wrist aburptly, the tone of her voice actually quite terrifying.

"__________" She repeated your name, it was as if was shaking, "So, are you going to tell me who's the daddy or am I going to have to tell?"