Ya!

If You Dont Mean It

“You” Yonghwa stared into your eyes as you slowly took off the guitar strap, you tried to avoid his gaze but it was just as piercing as his voice. He held the end of the lead for the guitar and swung it swiftly before scolding you again,

“What do you think you’re doing?” He continued to question you, whilst everyone else in the room remained silent as well as the President who stood by the door, who didn’t want to interrupt Yonghwa out of fear of one of FNC’s biggest stars.You placed the guitar back onto its stand, since it was his.

“Choesunghamnida” You bowed, bowing had become all too familiar and repetitious for you with Yonghwa,

“Tch” He scoffed, “That is seriously all you ever say. Don’t you know anything else?”

A random bang happened out of nowhere, as Minhyuk dropped his drum sticks by the snare of the drum, and got up to what seemed to be him defending you,

“Hyung! We covered so much in our study session. I don’t think you should be saying that” He said, a deep stare to Yonghwa, You watched the two boys take deep breaths; one of them was bound to snap any second…

“Aish! Stop this now” The President butted in, taking heavy steps into the rehearsal room. The two boys obeyed his command and calmed down. Minhyuk returned to the throne of the drum set whilst Yonghwa sat on his favourite stool.

The other girls of RockCandy, and Jungshin and Jonghyun exchanged glances and remained silent whilst you sat on the ground below you, leaning on the mirror, facing everybody else.

“I came here for a brief meeting, and I’d like to think it’s good news for the company and for both our bands” The President of FNC begun to speak, “For the first time, we will be having an arranged FNC couple. We believe it will be beneficial for our company’s popularity and growth”

Your eyes widened, a little bit of fear flooded your stomach, like butterflies that had gone a bit crazy. Maybe that’s why Yonghwa was so harsh to you? Maybe he knew the news before you did and opposed it?

You looked to him, seated poised and almost ‘superior’ on the stool, he rolled his eyes giving you a sense of doubt about whether it was him or not.

Ollette looked almost shocked and a little bit angry, already knowing that it wouldn’t be her. Cherry and Ria assumed it would be them two matched with Jungshin and Jonghyun but then again, it seemed unlikely.

“You” The President addressed you, “Have you been looking at the online news so far?”

"I didn’t think there’d be any news since we haven’t even debuted yet” You said honestly. You hadn’t even dared to Google your name, your band; practically anything to do with you.

Once again, Yonghwa made a scoffing noise. Which was practically all that he did around you; you noticed.

“Don’t be so naïve” He said, “You really thought there wouldn’t be any news about you?”

The two boys and three girls took out their phones to see if it really made sense, whilst Minhyuk, after following the Presidents order, sat next to you on the ground, with the President’s iPad with an internet page opened. It was a KPOP news page with a big headline that really shocked you.

DEBUT STAR A DEBUT DATER?

“What?!” You couldn’t control your mouth, you were that much in shock, as you really didn’t expect news like that so early; you still thought you were some average girl who loved to play guitar in the streets of Seoul.

Below the headline was a blurry and grainy picture of a figure by a table with what seemed to be a lot candles and another figure on the other side of the table holding what the newspaper said, was ‘food’.

“Uwah” Minhyuk exclaimed, “How could they take a picture like that?”

“They must have had a zoom lens to get pictures from within our dorm” Jungshin added, since photography was another of his passions,

“But still” Jonghyun joined the conversation, “How’d they know it was our dorm?”

The three other girls of RockCandy remained silent but were just as interested in what was happening,

"Are you sure someone didn’t give them a hint?” Yonghwa suggested, looking to you from the corner of his eye,

“Ya!” You were mad this time. This time, you wouldn’t let his harsh comments pass, “What’s wrong with you? You think I set this up? Really?”

“Yonghwa, You” The President addressed the both of you, hoping to get some sort of calm, “Forget about that. This why we’re having the arranged couple. It’s better for us to debut an official couple to draw away from rumours”

Anger bubbled in your mind. How dare they pair up you and Yonghwa? You two don’t even get along.

“I Refuse!” Suddenly the two of you shouted at the same time out of nowhere,

“Ya~” The President chuckled which seemed to be out of the moment, after wiping a tear of joy from his eye, he looked more to You and Minhyuk, “Today, here we have the first FNC couple; Minhyuk and You!”

---------------------------

Hello there LOVELIES! Would you look at that? Soooo. Comments? Hehe thanks for subscribing!