Because of the Pabo

If You Dont Mean It

"Unnie" Ria squashed herself closer to you, "How does it feel to be in an arranged couple?"

RockCandy were on their way to the GuruPop Studios for an interview, one of the first of many. Your manager had decided to send the whole band in one van to save on travelling costs since the band had just debuted and weren't in the position yet to spend great amounts of money.

"Uh..." You weren't bothered paying attention to her, it was way too early in the morning and the roads weren't the smoothest of roads

"Yah" Cherry snapped her fingers in her face before playing the part of the mother, "Pay attention, cause it seems like you're going to be the one asked the most questions, so you might as well practice now"

"Aigoo" You grumbled, shoving your phone into your front pocket of your jeans, "Oh.. I don't know"

"You should know" Ollette involved herself in the conversation from the front passenger seat, turning around to face you, "You're always on your phone messaging, giggling, and going red everytime; so you should know how you feel about Minhyuk by now"

Despite being fatigue only seconds ago, your eyes widened in surprise with a hint of shock towards yourself: Minhyuk? ... You weren't messaging Minhyuk.. Why, the last time You did was a few days ago, asking him a question about writing in hangul...

"Right..." You mumbled, "Messaging... Minhyuk"

As if on que, a vibrating sensation tickled your leg as your phone notified you of another message.

"Aingg" Ria nudged you from her seat on your left, "How sweet!"

"Lets leave Mrs. Kang Minhyuk to do what she does best" Cherry giggled as your other bandmates obliged.

'What's happening today, my pabo?' Oh how nice of that Yonghwa.

'I aint nobodys fool' You replied, trying to be ghetto, but being pretty sure that he wouldn't get it.

'R U trying to get up in my stoves?' Engrish at its best, You chuckled in your seat at the reply, your fellow bandmates smiling at that.

'You mean grill... :P uh stop messaging me, i have an interview' You tried to end it there; tried.

The band van had come to an abrupt stop, your phone dropping onto your lap.

"Oooooh" Ria perked, snatching it, and immediately scrolling through your messages.

"Let me see, let me see!" Cherry had become suddenly interested.

"Ugh, no one wants to hear that lovey dovey stuff" Ollette scoffed, before removing her seat belt.

Watching the girls on either side of you rummage through your phone, you tried to remaim calm, with the fact that you never saved Yonghwa's number under his actual name.

"Hey, your conversations arent so cute as we thought" Cherry gave you a confused look, handing the phone to Ria.

"And why does Minhyuk-oppa call you a 'pabo'?" Ria questioned, finally returning it to you.

"What?! Problems in the FNC dream couple?" A member of the paparazzi had cleverly shoved a microphone through the gap in Cherry's side window.

----

You paced back and forth in the womens restroom of the studios, waiting for the phonecall from the FNC President.

Between the time the reporter had recorded the conversation and now, word had spread out through the internet of the apparent issues between you and Minhyuk. It was pretty much everywhere, from AllKPOP to the Official SweetTooths page; everyone had to say something about something.You even logged out of Twitter on your phone because of all the tweets you were getting, which were either 'I'll supoort you always, fighting~" to "I knew you weren't good enough for Minhyuk-oppa".

You gave yourself a good look in the mirror, worried that the stress would show in the interview.

"Annyeonhaseyo" You answered your phone immediately as it rung,

"_____________" The President said your name bluntly, "What are we going to do?"

You sighed deeply. You always knew that this arranged would be trouble and you wanted to shove that fact in everyones face.

"I don't know" You refused to cry in frustration.

"The PR team is thinking of sending Minhyuk over to join in the interview" He replied, trying not to pressure you, "Actually he should be there by now, along with the rest of the group"

"Wait-what?" You almost choked on the air, "Wouldn't that be fueling the problem even more?"

"Yah, I wouldnt be the President of FNC if I didn't know what I was doing" And with that, he hung up, leaving you to deal with it yourself.

Turning on the tap, you washed your hands, even though you hadn't actually gone to the toilet. The meer fact of being in the rest room was enough.

"Unnie" Ria stood by the door, smiling as usual, "Sunbae is here"

You gave her a nod of appreciation before she left, as you soon did too. You powerwalked briskly down the hallway only to bump into who you were supposed to find anywho.

"Ah, ________" Minhyuk bowed, the smallest smile on his face, "... I'm here"

Forgetting to greet him, or bow, you immediately ran into his unsuspecting arms, burying your face in his chest. It didn't matter at thay moment whether you truly had feelings for him or not, you just needed someone.

"Woah, are you okay?" He had let you into his arms, before your face as you looked up to face him.

up your emotions, you rubbed away the last few tears then putting on your brave face.

"I'm tired of it" You admitted, sniffing for the last time, and eventually letting go of your grasp of Minhyuk "I cant take it anymore"

"Take what?" He asked worriedly, "The anti-fans? .. If you want, I'll tweet them all to stop"

You laughed lightly, he was so lost.

"No..." You said, grabbing his hand, "...I'm just tired...of having to do this to please everyone. Having to be forced.. It's not natural. It doesnt feel right"

Without a word, Minhyuk pulled you into his embrace, bringing your face towards his until your lips met.

"Tell me that doesn't feel right" He whispered, not wanting to let you go,

You looked into his eyes, knowing that he had fallen in too deep.

"It... It's too early to tell" You moved yourself back, slowly letting go of him, "You can kiss me again, even a hundred times but until I'm really in love with you..."

Minhyuk's gaze fell to the ground, along with his heart as he hid behind his fringe.

"I.. I understand" He said, taking a step back, putting his hands in his pockets, ".. are you still in love with a past oppa?"

"Past?" You repeated him, "Maybe... Probably not.. I dont know, but right now I can't force myself to do something that my heart doesn't agree with"

Minhyuk sighed, a half contented sigh before giving you a small grin,

"Is it like being forced to eat your vegetables, even though your stomach doesnt agree with it?"

"Ah, oppa" You lightly punched him in the arm, "You're still like a boy"

"Yeah... a boy that's got feelings for a girl who doesn't know how she feels about him"

"This girl just needs time" You stopped in your tracks, as he stopped a few steps away from you,

"But at least for now, can we put on the show for everyone that supports 'us'?" Minhyuk genuinely asked.

"For them, not yet for us"