Only The Beginning...

If You Dont Mean It

Main Characters:

You – You’re the leader of a new KPOP girl band, RockCandy, a girl band unlike the rest as you and the rest of your band mates play instruments and are being debuted as the ‘girl’ version of CNBLUE and also under FNC Entertainment You play lead guitar and lead vocals and you’re half Korean and have been living abroad so your Korean knowledge isn’t the best.

RockCandy- You, [These are their KPOP nicknames] Ollette(Drummer), Ria (Bass), Cherry(Guitar)

CNBLUE – Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun & Minhyuk (I won’t describe their part in their story as I want y’all to be surprised!!!)

SNSD – Your competitors in the KPOP world.


“Annyeonghaseyo”

You greeted and bowed to the managers and president of FNC as you and your group walked into the presidents main office of their grand building, then finally making your way to the large and sophisticated lounge, long enough to seat all four members of your band, RockCandy. This was the final meeting of the many that RockCandy had been to over the year before your debut, next week.

“Would you like some tea?” An employee asked you and your band mates but you politely declined before crossing one leg over the other and redirecting your attention to the President who began to speak.

“Girls, with one more week till your debut and with the hype surrounding it, I thought that today it would be more than suitable that we bring in your Sunbae’s who will be giving you some great advice with how to deal with the kpop world” He said warmly,

“Our Sunbae’s?” Ria looked to you with an eyebrow risen whilst Ollette and Cherry began to fangirl despite being surrounded by professionals.

Suddenly, you felt nervous. Never before during the training period did you feel nervous but for some reason, only now the butterflies began to flutter in your stomach. You’re a strong, and talented leader but now you were weak in the knees. The wide doors of the President’s office swung open, and the managers and employees started to whisper among themselves, clearly starstruck at the four boys who stood at the door. You could feel your band mates turn in their seats to see who had come and you could almost feel their reaction too. Slowly you turned your toned body to face the door; to face CNBLUE.

Standing there in the doorway stood four tall, handsome men; they seemed almost too picture perfect in real life to be really standing there but they were really there and you were really there staring at them for a little too long… 

"Pssst” Ria nudged you in your arm, making you realise what you were doing. They were so flawless and being in the same room as them made your heart pound a little faster than it should. But you couldn’t help it. 

Jungshin stood tall, with his slightly long hair tied up messily (but it looked so good), wearing a loose button up shirt, dark jeans and white casual shoes; he gave your band a friendly smile, making you question why he’s untouchable. 

Jonghyun had a warm smile the whole time he stood there, his hair nice and sleek as he wore a long sleeved shirt, grey jeans and black shoes; he appeared to cool to be burning.

Minhyuk hid beneath his fringe almost hiding his blushing face under it too. He always appeared a little bit shy in their interviews but never this shy. He kept his hands in his front pockets of his black jeans matched with a checkered shirt and white singlet underneath. As you looked away from him, at the final glance he mustered the courage to give a lovely little greeting.

And finally Yonghwa who posed confidently with his arms crossed as he stood in the middle between CNBLUE. Wearing a grey hooded jacket along with white jeans and matching shoes, he scanned you with his eyes, sort of emotion less, as you wondered why he was emotional. Then he began to greet you and your group.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are CNBLUE~ ”

 

 

 

 

(This chapter is a bit descriptive because its the first chapter (duh), Please bear with me, it will get better, there will be romance, drama, music and more! 

Please Stick around and see this fanfic grow! Thanks for reading the first chapter and subcribe to see the story prevail!)

- cnlovely