Chapter 二

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For 2 whole weeks, the owner of the orphanage along with Sung Mi and Young Mi put up missing posters of Myungsoo around their town. They could not go to the police because the owner had started the orphanage secretly and only certain people of the community knew about it. At the time the secret orphanage was started, it became illegal to start your own business/occupation and so the owner would have to be arrested if the police found out. So they also put posters up in different areas and hope that there may be a chance Myungsoo sees it or someone that spotted Myungsoo.

Hoya’s mother went with Myungsoo went to the town orphanages but could not find his sisters and their orphanage owner. The lady went with Myungsoo to the police but the police did not find any children by the names, Kim Sung Mi and Kim Young Mi, in the town’s official orphanage database. The police suggested checking orphanages in close towns and putting up posters in different areas as well. The police asked that in the meantime of looking for Myungsoo’s orphanage that the lady may take care of Myungsoo and provide a suitable home for him. The lady signed a few papers making her as an official guardian of Myungsoo.

Many months past, posters were torn down by weather, the three Kim kids started to move on with their life, and the new parents of Myungsoo became officially known as his "real family". Then, there came that day which the owner of the orphanage feared the most; the day someone walks into the orphanage and says that they discovered the illegal business.

The orphanage kids were eating at the dining table when a lady walked it, causing all the kids to look at her.  She walked up to a lady feeding the babies and asked, “Are you the owner?”

The lady pointed to another woman talking with two twin girls. “Are you the owner?” asked the lady. “Owner? Whatever do you mean?” questioned the owner. “I know that this is a secret illegal orphanage,” replied the lady, crossing her arms. “N-no,” stuttered the owner. “Just admit it and we can make a deal,” smiled the lady. “Fine, whatever, tell me what you want but I don’t have money I can give,” said the owner. “I don’t want money,” smirked the lady. “Give me one girl and I will pretend this place doesn’t exist.”

“W-why?” asked the owner. “I don’t need to tell you!” snapped the lady, tears b in her eyes. The owner dragged the lady to a desk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter