Chapter 十六

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite hurriedly followed the twins as they ran, 'normally', to where JinRoo was supposed to meet the twins.

"Unnies! How could you leave me like thisssss," JinRoo cutely stomped her foot. "Mianhe, dongsaenggggg~" the girls tried apologizing. "No! I nyuuu like yuuuuu," JinRoo said, but couldn't help but smile and laugh as her twin 'sisters' attacked her with tickles. 

"Uhhh-hemmm," Myungsoo raised his brow, impatiently. "What are they doing here?" JinRoo waved her hand towards Infinite. "Well, w-we were going to Myungsoo and Hoya's house to go get my water bottle that I forgot yesterday," Sung Mi stuttered a bit as she coincidentally made eye contact with Dongwoo. 

"Can I come?" JinRoo asked. "No," Young Mi said bluntly. "Whyyyyyy?" JinRoo pouted and looked at Young Mi with innocent eyes. "Cause you're going to make me piggyback you!" whined the younger twin. "Hmmmm ... I just wanted to come but now that you think of it --," JinRoo jumped onto the younger twin's back and Young Mi had no choice but to make sure that her sister wasn't going to fall. "Onward servant!" giggled JinRoo. Sung Mi started laughing really hard as she and Infinite stayed put. 

"What?" Young Mi turned around, she and JinRoo stared at their oldest sister and Infinite. "You do know where you are going, right?" Sung Mi said through her laughing. "Ohp," Young Mi turned a bit red. "I shall lead the way," Hoya smiled, walking in front of the group. 

AT MYUNGSOO/HOYA'S HOUSE

"Umma! We're home!" Hoya shouted. His mother descended from the staircase, "Glad to see that my boys have friends other than  just the boys from Infinite." "I found her water bottle after practice yesterday. She and her sisters are just picking it up, mom," Myungsoo said. "Well, dinner is going to be ready so they should stay," his mom answered. "Ummmmaaa~" Myungsoo whined. "Myungsoo be nice," his mom smiled, "I'll call you all down when dinner's ready." 

"So it's up in my room," Myungsoo walked up the stairs, the twins following after him. Infinite and JinRoo decided to stay in the living room connected to the boys' bedroom to watch a movie. When Myungsoo was officially adopted into the family, Hoya's parents had the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter