Chapter 十五

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wonder what they were talking about "secrets" and stuff..." Myungsoo pondered this while mentally beating himself up about the twins' coversation with Teen Top. "Seriously!? Why the hell am I getting so worked up about those two?!" Myungsoo facepalmed himself. "I think you needa go to an asylum, talking to yourself," chuckled Hoya as he walked into his and Myungsoo's room. 

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, hyung," Myungsoo sarcastically said. "So, what you thinking about?" Hoya asked. "You know how I have powers and how I abruptly came here. Well the sisters were talking about something like secrets and I was wondering that maybe they knew someone who may be related to me and all cause of that super strong connection whenever I am with them or around them," Myungsoo said. "Maybe you should just ask them," Hoya said, in a manner as if it were an easy solution. 

"Talk to them? Are you crazy hyung!? They think I hate them, which I don't. I just dislike them a little. Cause of that feeling. Talking to them is like a fish trying to breathe on land!" Myungsoo said quickly in panic. "Gosh okay. Calm down, just try to follow them or try to hang around them and see if they are the good guys or bad guys," Hoya said. "Yea okay. Whatever. I am so tired, I'm just going to sleep since we already had dinner," Myungsoo started changing. 

"Go shower! You stink from practice. Remember! ---" Hoya started. "Yes yes. Hygiene first!" Myungsoo mimicked Hoya in a high pitched voice as he walked into the bathroom. "YAH! I DON'T SOUND LIKE A GIRL! THAT'S HOW YOU SOUND LIKE! AISHHH THAT BOY!" Hoya started changing into his sleeping clothes. 

"Morning noona!" Sung Mi opened the door to a grinning Ricky. "Ready to walk to school?" Niel asked as the rest of Teen Top entered the house. "Almost, we just finished eating and the girls are still changing," sighed the older twin. "COMINGGGGGG!" screamed Young Mi and JinRoo from upstairs. "Done!" the girls came down. JinRoo was piggybacked by Young Mi. "Ehe sorry we took so long," they giggled. "Aishhhhh! What am I going to do with you," Sung Mi laughed.

Sung Mi: http://data.whicdn.com/images/61431088/original.jpg

JinRoo: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/65873205/large.jpg

Young Mi: http://www.popularphotographybiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/tumblr-fashion-clothesoriginaljpg-wgouyeqm.jpg

LUNCH TIME 

"Oops so late for lunch with unnie them! Where is that tree near a bench!? Oops--" JinRoo bumped into a pretty girl. She continued on her way, but she did look back to see who she bumped into. "Sheeesh! No manner--" Jin Roo hit someone and fell on top of them. She looked down to see Woohyun. "S-sorry," she managed to stutter out. "Nah, it's okay," Woohyun answered politely. "Um, did you see a girl run that way by any chance?" he asked. "Uhh...uh, uhmm, yea," she breathed out and she awkwardly stood up. "Thanks JinRoo," Woohyun stood up and ran in the direction of the girl. 

Who was he chasing? Probably his girlfriend... JinRoo felt something wet fall onto her hands. She was crying. Why am I crying over some popula

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter