Chapter 十八

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stands up and looks towards the beds, seeing the blanket. "No, don't you dare touch that," Myungsoo threatened. 

Young Mi stood up as fast as the wind and ran towards the blanket. "Not today!" Myungsoo instantly teleported in front of the younger twin precisely when she was about to get a hold of the blanket. "UNNIE WAS RIGHT! YOU CAN TELEPORT!" the young twin used her super speed to quickly run up behind him and steal the blanket. "Y-you have super powers!?" Myungsoo's eyes widened, his hands that were holding the blanket now empty.

"Whoa, just got real," Sunggyu said, the rest of the members had their mouths open in shock. Young Mi looked intently at the blanket, rubbing the material between her fingertips. "Three forever...,"  she said quietly, thinking of why she and her sister collapsed after touching it. "K?" her brows furrowed. Myungsoo teleported behind Young Mi trying to steal back his property, but Young Mi always managed to use her super speed to escape. "Sheesh, I'm getting hella dizzy," Woohyun leaned on the person next to him. Turns out that that person was noneother than JinRoo. The action causing her to blush. 

"I ... what was it again??" Young Mi tapped her chin. "... Magical however," she said out loud, using her super speed to quickly think of her sister's saying as well as her own. "M ... uhmmm ... one together," Young Mi's mouth grows wider as she comes to realization, as if the perplexing puzzle pieces in her mind clicked into their appropriate places. "W-wait, what's your actual surname doo-doo face," she slowly face Myungsoo, fear in her eyes.

"I'm not telling you! You should know by now! Give me my blanket then I'll tell you!" he answered. "It was Kim before he was adopted, noona," Sungjong quietly whispered towards the younger twin. "YAH! SUNGJONG!" Myungsoo rubbed his temples. "Mianhe hyung," the maknae bowed before chuckling.

Young Mi stands there, staring into space while gripping Myungsoo's blanket as tightly as possible. Myungsoo saw the pain that she was causing his blanket and teleported directly in front of her, angrily yanking his blanket away from her. Her hands still clenched, Young Mi looked towards Myungsoo before tears started forming. 

Broken images ... dialogues ... moments ... experiences, flashed through her mind; a little boy ran around a small yard, a purple and gold blanket tied to him like a cape while two twin girls with similar blanket-capes chased after him. "OPPAAAAAA!" one twin screamed then giggled, clearing showing that the boy was her older brother. "MYUNGSOO OPPA, SUNG MI UNNIE! SLOW DOWNNNNNN!" the other twin girl lagged behind, running as fast as her chubby little legs would allow her in effort to catch up with her supposed older sister and older brother. Many other scenes came back to life.

One in particular was difficult and, not to mention, painful for her to remember, as if she ... had wanted to forget it.

"Oppa is hiding behind that bush, unnie," one twin proudly said, "I can hear him." "Okay, on the count of three, you jump there and I'll jump him from here," the other twin grinned. "One ...," the girls got into position. "Two ...," the girls mouthed. "THREE!" the screamed and jumped behind the bush gleefully anxious with excitement only to be disappointed to find no one. The girls seached everywhere until they had to eat dinner and then head to bed. Now, Young Mi remembers the enveloping pain of looking for their brother and having to bury the memories in the back of their minds and down into the depths of their souls. 

Oppa? floats through her head. Her heart pounding loudly in her ears. 

"Give me your hand now," Young Mi takes a step in Myungsoo's direction. In response, he takes a step away. "Trust me, ou- ... I mean my sister's life depends on it," she uses her speed, holds Myungsoo's hand, and literally drags him with her to Sung Mi's side. 

"Let go of me!" Myungsoo pulls his hand with all of his strength, but to his avail ... Young Mi's hand is locked firmly with his. "S-say it with me: three forever ... magical however ... one together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter