Chapter 十四

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Thursday morning. JinRoo and Sung Mi walked to school early in the morning around 7:00 A.M. They decided to let their sister sleep in because of what happened last night. JinRoo and the older twin knew that Young Mi was the most sensitive of the family. Young Mi woke up earlier than her sisters, but she decided to pretend to sleep so she can walk to school alone. She needed some time to herself; time to think. Young Mi showered, brushed her teeth and hair, got dressed, ate breakfast, and was on her way to school by 7:20 A.M.

School started at 8:30 so she had plenty of time to dilly-dally.

"I wonder if Teen Top will ever forgive us?" Young Mi said pouting.

She placed one foot in front of the other in a straight path towards the school.

"Maybe if you tell them your secret," a voice said from behind Young Mi. "I want to, but my sister will get mad if I tell them without her permission," Young Mi answered the voice, lost in her own thoughts. "Just trust your instincts. Do you trust Teen Top?" a lower voice asked. "Mmmm. Yeup. Actually I do. I think they are great guys; each and every one of them," Young Mi said as she continued walking. "Well, then just tell them. I'm pretty sure that they won't tell anyone," the tone of the voice turned into a husky one. "I don't know.  My parents told me and sis not to easily trust people," the younger twin bit her lips. "You can trust us, noona," a higher-pitched voice said. "Ooof! I didn't mean to, sorry," the high-pitched voice squeaked. "Yah! You weren't supposed to give us away you stupid head!" several other voices hissed. 

Young Mi suddenly snapped back into reality and stopped walking.

"Noona?" she raised her brows before slowly turning around to find Teen Top.

"Hehe. Hi, noona," Ricky waved. A smile began to form on Young Mi's face. She ran towards the boys and hugged each one of them. "I thought I was just talking to myself," she blushed, puffing out her cheeks. "We kind of figured when you just kept answering," C.A.P said. "I'm sorry," the young twin turned away from the guys. "It's okay. We just wish that you could trust us," Changjo said. "I do!" Young Mi said, looking up. 

Teen Top stared at her, hoping to convince her to confess. "Alright! Stop killing me with your intense handsome faces! Meet me during break at the soccer field," Young Mi said, before turning around and using her super speed to get to her first class. "AHA! We won!" Teen Top cheered as they also walked to their first class of the morning. 

Young Mi's first classes were math and literature with her sister. She had trouble in literature, but she still payed close attention with extra help from Sung Mi. It was break so Young Mi ran to the field to look for Kyoung Soo. "YAH! Kyoung Soo, I have treats for you!~" she said out loud. Kyoung Soo came out and lept up to greet Young Mi. *Here you go boy* she communicated with Kyoung Soo as she fed him treats. He happily accepted them, chomping agressively on the dog bites. 

"Time for the truth," C.A.P walked out from behind a tree, along with the rest of the group. 

Young Mi sighed and walked over to the boys. "I really hope you'll still want to be friends with us after this," she said. "We will, noona," Changjo and Ricky each held one of her hands. "Whoa touchy much dongsaengs?" Niel shook his head. "Oops sorry," the young ones let go of Young Mi's hands. 

Young Mi leaned in and told each member her secret. "I am really a flying chicken," she whispered, chuckling quietly to herself. "Young Mi!" the members shouted. "Okay! Okay," Young Mi said after a few minutes of rolling on the ground laughing. 

"Why don't you ask questions and I'll try to answer them," she suggested. "Maknae goes first!" Changjo shouted, while raising his hand. "Why were you able to stay underwater for so long? People can do that, but you seemed dead," the youngest asked with anxiousness. 

"I can--" Young Mi was interrupted. "Don't you dare, Kim Young Mi," Sung Mi said, her voice cold with authority. "But--" the younger twin tried. "No buts!" Sung Mi said. She sighed, rubbing her temples. "No, unnie. I know you can tell! Can't you tell that we can trust them? I feel that they are trustworthy of our secret!" Young Mi retaliated, a few tears starting to form. "How do you know?!" Sung Mi's hands curled into fists. 

"Because!" Young Mi began, tears spilling down her cheeks. "I'm tired of holding this secret in! I want share my secret with at least some friends! Remember how hard it was for us to make friends because we had to keep to ourselves! We only found friends in highschool, when you got along with girls and I got along with the guys! Then, I found out that your friends were just using you and talking about how weird we were! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter