Chapter 十三

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm gonna ask JinRoo is she wants to eat with us," Young Mi ran upstairs to JinRoo's room.

"Hey, dongsaeng. Unnie just cooked ddukbokki and prepared kimbap for dinner. Want to eat with us?" the younger twin asked. "Yeup," smiled JinRoo. "Thanks for calling me unnie." "You seem out of it. Are you daydreaming about Woohyun when you're supposed to be doing homework?" Young Mi smirked. "ANIYO! I'm done with homework and yeah. Just daydreaming," JinRoo giggled.

"Oh gawsh. You walk slow," Young Mi complained since she was so used to walking fast all the time.

"Then give me a piggyback ride to the kitchen," JinRoo suggested with an innocent face.

"YAH! Imma die before I reach the bottom of the stairs," teased Young Mi. 

"Onward unnie," JinRoo cheered as she jumped onto Young Mi's back. 

"Fine! RAAAWWWWWWRRRRR!" Young Mi ran super fast to the kitchen table.

By the time the two got to the dining room, JinRoo and Young Mi were laughing their heads off. 

They finally stopped laughing when they notice Teen Top staring at them. "What? Is there something on my face?" JinRoo questioned. "JinRoo's in 3rd year highschool and Young Mi is in 1st year college and you two still act like babies," Sung Mi shook her head. "Whatever," JinRoo stuck her tongue out as she sat down next to the twins. 

"Yummy. Delicious cooking noona~" Niel smiled. "Thanks dongsaeng," Sung Mi smiled. Everyone just continued eating in silence, smiles on their face because they were enjoying the food. *I have to tell you something important later* Sung Mi tele-communicated with Young Mi. "Hmm? Okay. What about though?" Young Mi said aloud as she continued eating. "Wait what?" Teen Top said altogether. 

"Aishhhh! Stupid head!" Sung Mi sunk backwards in her chair. "Why do you always randomly say things? It's like you're talking to someone who isn't there," Chunji said. "Yea! Why dongsaeng?" Sung Mi glared. "Sorry, it's just that I like going over sentences in my head and I just answer out loud," Young Mi replied. 

"I'm pretty sure, you're lying," C.A.P said. "No. I'm n-not," Young Mi pouted. 

"Unnie?" JinRoo looked hesitantly at Sung Mi. "No," she said. "No what?" Ricky said quietly. "They can't know. Umma and appa said that we can only share our 'info' with people we trust. Sadly, we have to face the facts. How can we trust people that we've only known for two days?" Sung Mi sighed, staring at her hands which lay on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter