Chapter 三

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lady drove them through several towns and finally stopped at a mansion near the outskirts of another town. “Here we are,” smiled the lady as she helped the girls bring in their suitcases into the house.

“Umma!” shouted a little girl. The lady picked the little girl into her arms and said, “Eun JinRoo, I have a surprise for you!” “Where?” questioned the little one. “Umma adopted 2 twin unnies so that you can have sisters to play with while umma and appa are working,” said the lady cheerfully. “Really?! Kamsa umma!” grinned JinRoo. “Annyeong!” greeted JinRoo. “Annyeong,” Sung Mi and Young Mi replied. “Let’s go to your room! Umma set it up and appa painted it purple and green! I thought it was for me but now I know I have unnies to play with!” JinRoo and the twins played in their room until dinner time.

"Girls! Dinner time," shouted the lady as JinRoo walked in while Young Mi and Sung Mi each held one of her hands. A man sat next to the lady and they all sat in a very elegant dinner table. “From now on you can call us mom and dad or umma and appa,” said the lady from earlier. “Yes mom,” smiled Young Mi as she showed her teeth and everyone laughed happily. After dinner, the twins put JinRoo to sleep and then got into their own beds.

"Unnie? Do you think that we will ever see Myungsoo oppa ever again?" pouted Young Mi.

"One day dongseang. One day..." said Sung Mi as she fell asleep and so did Young Mi.

Over the years, Myungsoo, Sung Mi, and Young Mi grew and became stronger. They learned to move on from the orphanage incident, but they still had the rough memories of those months after; learning to adjust to their new homes and responsibilities. Somehow, Myungsoo forgot his sisters' names and Young Mi and Sung Mi forgot their brother's name.

PRESENT DAY

The girls are now in 1st year college and Myungsoo in 2nd year. 

"Sorry umma and appa," sighed Young Mi and Sung Mi.

"It's okay girls," umma patted their heads.

"That girl was so dumb! It looked to me like a powder bomb exploded in her face!" yelled Young Mi.

"I can't believe she was bullying unnie! I should have punched her harder!"

"Young Mi calm down," appa sternly said. "It is only the second quarter but since Sung Mi was teased and Young Mi had punched the girl, I want you two to be safe. Both of you will be transferring to your dongseang's private school. It is the Korean Diverse Arts University. JinRoo will be in the other building since she is younger than you, but if anything just ask her. I'll call in your uniforms and schedules tomorrow. You will take the entrance exams tomorrow also at school."

"Okay appa. We love you and sorry again, umma and appa," the girls both bowed.

"We love you two," said umma and appa as the girls went to bed.

AT THE NEW SCHOOL

"That test was easy," grinned the girls to appa. "Omo! I am proud of my smart girls," appa chuckled. "You start next week. Is that okay?" asked appa. "Sure dad," nodded the girls. Every night before the three girls slept, including JinRoo, they all prayed; Sung Mi with her 'I' blanket, Young Mi with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter