Chapter 五

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Young Mi got to her Literature Class, the teacher wasn't there yet. "AMEN!" she chuckled. "I wonder who locked me in that bathroom," she scanned the classroom for her potential victim.

Myungsoo was laughing with his group of the boys when he saw Young Mi and stopped talking. Young Mi noticed Myungsoo looking at her and suddenly her instinct took over. 'TARGET ACQUIRED' Young Mi thought to herself. She stomped straight to Myungsoo's desk and stood in front of him until he stopped talking. The class when silent when each student saw Young Mi's death glare. "Yes?" Myungsoo asked, clearly showing signs of annoyance.

"READ. MY. LIPS. STOP. MESSING. WITH. THE. WRONG. PEOPLE." Young Mi stared straight into Myungsoo's eyes and with every word she slammed her hand on his table. She then walked to an empty table next to Teen Top who had their mouths wide open. "Let's start Literature Class," Mrs. Hakashi walked in and Young Mi put her head on her desk pretending to listen. Young Mi loves school but she did not enjoy Literature and English as much as the other subjects while Sung Mi loved English and Literature more than the other subjects.

30 MINUTES INTO CLASS

"William Shakespeare said and I quote, 'Expectation is the root of all heartache,' end quote," Mrs. Hakashi said. 

"Class, what does Shakespeare's quote warn us about?" Mrs. Hakashi questioned. 

"Ahahah! I beat you Charmander!" a boy whispered loudly as he pumped his fist in the air. In his hand he held a video game.

"Mr. Lee Sungjong? Since you were obviously paying attention to your Pokemon game instead of class, would you mind answering the question. What does Shakespeare's quote warn us about in this quote that I wrote on the board?" Mrs. Hakashi asked and the class looked to the boy.

"Ummm... that heartache is caused because of roots?" Sungjong attempted. "NO! PAY ATTENTION OR ELSE I WILL SEND YOU AND YOUR GAME TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" the teacher glared. "Yes Mrs. Hakashi," Sungjong nodded, obviously humiliated. "Let's try Miss Young Mi. Sorry for being late but welcome to our school," Mrs. Hakashi smiled. 

"Please answer the question," the teacher asked. "Ummmm... Shakespeare is... telling... us... to.........." Young Mi hesitated. 

*Expectations can sometimes be wrong. Hurry dongseang!* Young Mi grinned at her telepathic twin.

"He is telling us that we shouldn't have such high expectations for something because they might not be fulfilled and we may be hurt and that can lead to great heartache," Young Mi answered quickly but articulately. "Excellent! Did you hear that Mr. Sungjong? If only you payed attention in class, you would not get grades like yours," Mrs. Hakashi pointed a finger at Sungjong. *Thanks unnie! Love you so much! Oh, by the way! Sit by me during lunch, okay?* Young Mi communicated with Sung Mi with their 'sister telepathic ness'. 

30 MINUTES LATER

The bell rang, signaling the end of Literature Class and the start of English Class. "Blehhh... English Class is next for another hour!" pouted Young Mi to Teen Top. "I thought you LOOOOVED school? And you are smart anyway so stop worrying," teased Chunji. "Oh! Unnie!" Young Mi ran to Sung Mi.

"You are welcome, dongseang. But you owe me one," Sung Mi answered. "OH! Sometimes our telepathic ness is so boring because one of us knows what--" Young Mi was interrupted. "--the other is going to say or what the other is thinking. Yeah, I know. Let's get to class first! I CAN'T WAIT FOR ENGLISH!" grinned Sung Mi.

"Ewww... arasso. Arasso," Young Mi walked sulkily to a desk in the next class. English Class went on and whenever the teacher asked a question, the first and only person to raise their hand was none other than the English and Literature smartie - Kim Sung Mi.

The bell rang to Sung Mi's dismay. She was happily enjoying English Class, but Young Mi wasn't. "Good session today. Miss Sung Mi and Miss Young Mi welcome to our school, by the way," Mr. Kazu nodded, "Now off you go to lunch." "AYE! I am going to hang out with you now because I can tell that most of the girls hate you and since I'm your sister, they said that I can't hang out with them until I tell you to back off Teen Top," sighed Sung Mi.

"OH YEA?! IMMA GO OVER THERE AND

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter