Chapter 十九

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So after Sung Mi awoke, everyone decided to celebrate the interesting experiences that day. 

However, something seemed to be wrong with Young Mi. 

Sung Mi was sitting next to Dongwoo, his arms wrapped around her waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder, resting with her eyes closed; the curve of a smile dancing on her lips. After the incident, they were considered officially a couple. "So you aren't my enemies?" Myungsoo eyed out the twins and JinRoo one by one. "If I still get the feeling that you are staring while I'm trying to relax, I'm going to consider you a erted enemy," Sung Mi said with her eyes still closed. "Nah, we aren't your enemies," JinRoo said simply. 

Sung Mi suddenly gasped and jumped up, startling Dongwoo a bit. She walked over and sat next to her blank-faced twin. "I talked to appa," she grinned from cheek to cheek. "He's not as we imagined," she looked down and smiled. JinRoo then overhead and asked, "What was he like then?" Sung Mi looked up and began, "Well, he wasn't too fat or too skinny, but like in between. He had jet black hair and ... AND! When he laughed," Sung Mi giggled mid-sentence, "he filled the whole place around us with warmth." "Ahhh, I guess that he is who you and Young Mi get your humor from," JinRoo grinned, showing the dimples that she took a lot of pride in.

"Unnie, what happened when you  out?" JinRoo nudge her other sister. Unfortunately, she received no answer. "Yah, dongsaeng, you okay?" Sung Mi poking her sister. Still, no answer. "Aisshhhh. Do we need to call the ambulance again?" Myungsoo said, but coming off as annoyed. "Aye, your scaring me a bit, twinnie," Sung Mi now held her sister by the shoulders. The attention had gone from no one, to all eyes watching the girls.

The words that slowly came out of the younger twin's mouth was, "... o-oppa ..."

Sung Mi answered almost instantly, "You saw oppa? How is he? Wait so he's dead too? Did you see mom? How does he look like now?" A few minutes of silence passed before, "N-not dead. A-alive. N-near." "What? He's okay?" Sung Mi sighed with relief and excitement and anxiousness as well. "Is noona possessed?" Sungjong asled his hyungs quietly. "No, pabo," Hoya shook his head. 

"I m-miss oppa," Young Mi whimpered. "Awww, I know, me too," Sung Mi held her sister.

The older twin felt something radiating off of her sister. "Happy, anxious, overwhelmed, sad? What's with your emotions?" Sung Mi backed a bit away from Young Mi. "I know where oppa is," she immediately grinned, the emotions flowing out of her system and taking control.

"WHEREEEEEEEE?!" Sung Mi screamed. 

"Unnie, warning you though... you might not like the outcome, but please refrain from --," it was too late to warn her sister. Sung Mi had telepathically read her sister's mind and found out her target. "HIMMMMMMMM? WAEEEEEEE?" she shouted, stomping her feet. "My girlfriend is cute when she is angry," Dongwoo chuckled. 

"Yahhhh! You aren't helping~" she whined, earning a genuine smile from her boyfriend. 

"I know," Young Mi heaved a gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter