Chapter 九

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls went home and Sung Mi cooked fried chicken for the family. "So how was your first day girls?" smiled their mom. "MOM! It was sooooooo fun! We met six boys who--" Young Mi was cut off. "BOYS!?" their father asked, almost raising his voice. "No! Dad! As friends!" Sung Mi laughed. "But there was this mean group of boys that kept teasing us daddy!" whined Young Mi. 

"Just ignore them Young Mi and please don't show off your powers to anyone cause they might report you to the police. You don't want them to react the way we did when we found out about your powers," laughed their mom.

"We almost had a heart attack when we found out your abilities like breathing under water. We would think that you fainted in the pool. And also when we found Sung Mi in the garden levitating a boulder above her head. Or when Young Mi would talk to the chipmunks in our backyard. We were planning to send you to a mental hospital but that book of yours from your parents proved that you two are talented and very special children. But we will always love you as if you were our own," smiled their mom as she gave the twins each a kiss on the cheek. 

Jin Roo smiled as she said, "I love my family. It's awesome having two magic twins as my older sisters."

"You three girls go to bed and say your prayers so that you can go to school tomorrow," their father said as he started cleaning up the dinner table. "Good night dad! Good night mom!" smiled Jin Roo and the twins. 

"I wonder how our brother is doing..." Young Mi pouted. "I would go open the journal from our parents but we promised not to open the journal unless we feel in danger. Opening the journal without reason would bring back many painful memories," Sung Mi reminded her younger twin. "Yea. I understand. Let's sleep now," Young Mi sadly said. The twins went to tuck in Jin Roo in her room. Then they went to sleep in their room which was right next to Jin Roo's room.

THE NEXT DAY @ SCHOOL

"HEY! Young Mi!" screamed Changjo. "Young Mi! Answer me!" "Hello!" "Are you ignoring me!?" "Sung Mi?" he then said. "Huh? Oh! Hi Changjo," smiled Sung Mi. "Gosh you and Young Mi look so alike I can't tell which twin is which," chuckled Changjo as he rubbed the back o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter