Chapter 十

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, I got us some clothes for practice. Hurry up and change," Young Mi tossed her sister clothes while she changed into her own. "Wow, you actually came prepared for this soccer tryout thing," Sung Mi said as she pulled her shirt over her head. "Yeup. I knew that I would get you to tryout," laughed Young Mi. "All set!" the twins said simultaneously as they both finished changing.

"Alright listen up! I am not going to repeat myself!" Mr. Oshima, the coach, shouted as the sound of voices died down.

"So befo--" the coach was cut off.

"OH EM GEE! SOO JIN! MYUNGSOO TEXTED ME! He said, "Hello." AHHHHHHH!" a blonde girl jumped up and down.

"Ahem! Excuse but would you please stop texting! Put your phone in your bag and pay attention!" the coach grunted towards the girl's direction. Then he turned towards Myungsoo. "And Myungsoo stop texting girls while on the soccer field or else I'll demote you to second string!" Myungsoo nodded then returned high-fives with the rest of Infinite. Teen Top was located behind the coach, next to Infinite. Niel just rolled his eyes.

When the coach turned to look at the crowd, the girl was yet again texting.

"SOO JIN! LOOK I SENT HIM A MESSAGE! LOOK LOOK! Soo Jin?" the girl squealed.

"Miss! Stop--" Mr. Oshima was stopped midway by a voice in the crowd.

"Hey!"

"Sssst. Na-Ra stop texting," the supposedly 'Soo Jin' girl whispered to her blonde friend.

"WHAT?!" the so-called 'Na-Ra' hissed as she suddenly looked up from her phone.

The people that were waiting to tryout were all staring straight at her. A girl emerged from the crowd.

"Would you please stop texting?" the girl asked. Na-Ra now turning red from embarrassment, glared at the girl.

"Why don't you put your phone into your bag just as the coach had asked you to do in the first place, if you weren't listening and I figured you weren't. Most of us..." the girl looked around to see most of the girls putting on makeup and the boys just standing there, "Well, some of us would like to get back to the soccer tryouts." 

The girl turned to walk away but stopped and looked straight at Na-Ra and the girls putting on makeup and said, "STOP PAMPERING YOURSELVES. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRYOUT, THEN SHUT THE HELL UP AND GIVE THE COACH SOME RESPECT. Please pardon my language."

The girl walked back into the crowd and was hidden from Na-Ra's view. "Ugh! I hate that girl!" Na-Ra curled her fists.

"Ahem! Thank you! Well as I was saying... before we start the tryouts, just letting you know that we are accepting 3 girls and 3 boys! So do your best on the field today! I want to know if you will be willing to put in all your effort and dedication to this team. I will choose who will go with what drilling group. Teen Top's group will use the field first then Infinite's group. If you are in Infinite's drilling group then you'll wait on the side of the field and I suggest you pay attention to Teen Top's group. After Teen Top's group is done, then they will wait on the side and Infinite's group will use the field."

The coach counted 4 girls and 2 boys. "You six are going to be drilling with Teen Top!"

The coach counted 4 girls - Na-Ra, Soo Jin, Young Mi, and Sung Mi - and 3 boys. "You seven will be drilling with Infinite!"

"OMG! MYUNGSOO OPPA!" Na-Ra and Soo Jin screamed, jumping up and down.

"No! I bet that Myungsoo will say bad things about us so that we will not be accepted!" pouted Young Mi. "It's okay dongsaeng! There are the other members of Infinite and if I find out that Myungsoo words or actions kept you from being on the team then looks like there will be rocks flying at his head everytime I can get a chance!" smiled Sung Mi. "Thanks unnie!" laughed the younger twin.

Just before Teen Top was going to bring their tryout group onto the field, they ran to the twins. "Aye! If only you were on out tryout group, we could have gone easy on you both! But it's okay cause I'm sure Hoya, Woohyun, and Sungjong won't judge you just because of what Myungsoo says. Anyways AJA AJA HWAITING!~" Teen Top fist pumped and then ran back to their tryout group.

"They are right. Probably we still have a chance on getting on the team!" grinned Young Mi as she high-fived her twin. "Let's do our best!" the twins cheered as they took their seats on the bleachers near the side of the field along with Na-Ra and Soo Jin, the 3 other tryout boys, and Infinite.

"Hi noona!" the twins heard so they turned around to see Sungjong waving at them. "Hi dongsaeng!" the twins waved as Myungsoo made a face at them. The twins turned around and decided to ignore Myungsoo.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter