Chapter 七

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top and the twins went to English Honors class. 

According to their subject specialties, Sung Mi answered most of the answers while Young Mi anxiously awaited the end of school. The bell rang and Teen Top rejoiced. "So what class is next?" Sung Mi asked.

Just then Dongwoo passes by Sung Mi and whispered, "See you in art class." Sungjong waved to the twins, "Hi noona! Bye noona!" "What do we do in art?" asked Young Mi and Sung Mi. "Well we usually do anything but we have to hand in a piece of some type of artwork at the end of class," L. Joe said in a nonchalant way. "YAY! Wait! But we have no supplies," pouted Sung Mi. "Don't worry. Art supplies of mostly every type is provided. You do not have a limit to using the supplies," smiled Niel.

"Wahhhhhh!" Young Mi fangirled. "What now?" asked Sung Mi "He smiled! His smile is so hawt!" Young Mi continued fangirling. "Oh shut it dongseang," Sung Mi stated. "Ummm... yes ma'am," obeyed the younger twin. 

"Why does she like your smile? I smile better," Changjo scratched his head. 

"Psht! Not! My smile is better cause I'm the leader," C.A.P. protested.

"My smile is handsome. None of you can compare," laughed L. Joe.

"YAH! I'm prettier," Chunji gave an eye-smile.

"You are all pabos! Sung Mi and Young Mi said that I'm cuter than all of you combined. That means I get ice-cream!" Ricky widely grinned. Teen Top bickered until they reached Art Class. "Make sure that you all hand in an artwork or else I'm failing you," the teacher said as she left the room to get more ink for the printer machine. 

"So what are you going to do unnie?" asked Young Mi. "I'm going to draw a chibi Dongwoo," giggled Sung Mi. "How about you?" "I'm just gonna eat," Young Mi said as she grabbed a bag of chips from her bag. "You are gonna fail!" Sung Mi half-shouted and half-whispered. "Okay! Don't worry," Young Mi stuck her tongue out at her unnie. "Better put the thing back in your mouth miss,"  Sung Mi threatened her dongsaeng. "Arasso arasso," the other answered.

"I'm just going to draw shapes and then color it," Ricky said as he drew a lop-sided circle. "Look hyung! Its pretty!" he showed Niel the drawing. "That looks like someone punched the circle so it sagged to one side," Niel tilted his head as he looked at the picture. "Your mean hyung," Ricky pouted. "Sho cute! You fwuffy fwuffy wittle boy," Young Mi poked Ricky's cheeks. "Stahp! Your killing my cheeks!" Ricky laughed. 

Teen Top worked happily while Infinite worked on their art projects next to them. Surprisingly, Infinite didn't bother them. Myungsoo was doing a project with a few fangirls of his, Sunggyu and Sungjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter