Chapter 四

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are Teen Top!" said the 5 boys as they bowed.

"Hi there! I'm Kim Young Mi nice to meet you," smiled Young Mi.

Just as Young Mi was about to bow to Teen Top, Myungsoo walked past her and just as he did so, he purposely bumped shoulders with Young Mi. Young Mi lost her grip and her books dropped to the ground and when she was going to pick them up, Myungsoo tripped her and she fell forward on her knees. Myungsoo chuckled and walked away with a group of boys trailing after him.

Young Mi angrily picked up her books. Someone then handed her some of the papers that were on the floor and Young Mi looked up to see a guy genuinely smiling at her and so she smiled back. The two stood up and looked to where Myungsoo had disappeared.

"Jerk," they said in unison before turning to look at each other and smile. "You aren't the only one who dislikes him," smiled another boy with cute cheeks. Teen Top brought Young Mi to the soccer field where they sat under the shade of a tree. "We'll introduce ourselves," said a tough but young-looking boy.

"I'm Changjo, the maknae of the group," he said and bowed.

"I'm Chunji, the loud-mouth of Teen Top," said the boy with the cute cheeks as he bowed.

Another looking like a 'flower boy' stepped up, "I'm Ricky." 

"Hello! My name is Niel," a boy with a feminine yet handsome face smiled.

"Ssup, the name is L.Joe. Nice to meet you," the boy nodded. 

"...And I am C.A.P. My real name is Bang Min Soo, but you can call me whichever," waved the boy who helped with Young Mi's books.

"I like Min Soo better," Young Mi grinned. "YAY! I have friends now."

"So how are you liking this school so far?" asked Ricky. "I love it! But ... why is there a sign that says 'Beware of Dangerous Dog'?" Young Mi asked as she noticed a sign staked into the ground. "Ummm... There is this guard dog that the principal assigned to stroll the premises for danger but now the dog just shows up and barks or bites the students. The principal tried to take back the dog to a shelter but its very difficult to catch the little rascal," said Ricky nervously looking around. 

"Come on! Really? Are you that scared of a dog?" giggled Young Mi. "Let's see you try to catch it in 15 minutes before we go back to class," suggested L.Joe. "My pleasure," smiled Young Mi. "Hmmmm... Each of you must pay $10 if I do catch this dog."

"AGREED!" Teen Top high-fived each other, "And if you don't you must join our table for lunch." "Sure," Young Mi nodded. She reached into her bag and brought out a small bag full of dog treats. "WHOA!? Why do you have dog treats in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter