Chapter 十一

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aishhhh! That Myungsoo! Calling me babe!" facepalmed Sung Mi.

"We should just pay attention so we can do our best for the tryouts!" Young Mi said as she stuck her tongue out behind Myungsoo.

Infinite then turned to the group of 4 girls and 3 boys.

"For warm ups, run from this end of the soccer field to the opposite end and back. That will count as one round. Now do 10 rounds!" Sunggyu announced to the group. "Damn. So much work. At least I have good stamina," Na-Ra boasted. "That's really difficult for a warm up," pouted Soo Jin. "Oh toughen up weakling. If you want to be close to Hoya then you better get accepted," Na-Ra put her hair in a ponytail and checked herself in the mirror. 

"BYABYABYEBYE BLAHBLEHBLEHBLAH BLIHBLIBLIH," Young Mi muttered to herself as she rolled her eyes.

"Yah. Dongsaeng what are you doing?" Sung Mi asked her twin. 

"Can't you tell unnie? I'm copying that cow over there that can't stop yakking it's mouth away," Young Mi simply said. 

"We will blow the whistle and you will line up as you are now and tell us how many round you were able to run," Hoya stated.

"You may start... NOW!" Myungsoo shouted right next to Young Mi.

"Darn! Right in my goddamn ear," Young Mi groaned as she started her first round. 

The twins just jogged back and forth, back and forth... until they reached their 5th round. "Gosh she think she can say something to me, what a . I bet that she thinks she's all that. Look she can't even run that fast. Pshhht, I can easily knock her down my competition list," laughed Na-Ra to Soo Jin.

After hearing this, the twins both stopped jogging. "This . What the ? She getting all mad just because you told her to stop texting. Stupid!" Young Mi said to her older sister. "Want to race twinnie to show that the Kim sisters have magic running through their blood?" smiled Sung Mi. "Aha! Let's go for a new record? The fastest we can go," the twins said simultaneously as they grinned happily at Na-Ra.

"Hey! Na-Ra? Want to race till we finish our 10 rounds?" asked Young Mi with a smirk. "Me? Race? With you?" laughed Na-Ra. "Why you don't think we're competition?" scoffed Sung Mi. "Ofcourse not," Na-Ra answered back with a grin. "Well then shame us by racing us," Sung Mi said. "Loser is well... A LOSER," smiled Young Mi. "Fine. Let's race," smirked Na-Ra.

"By the end of our 10 rounds, that smirk will be on your face no longer," said the twins. 

"Pfft. Over my dead body. GO!" Na-Ra ran ahead starting quickly on her 6th round. 

"This stupid blonde. She can't beat the magical twins just by getting a head start," laughed Sung Mi as she held her stomach. "Let's wait for awhile to be fair," said Young Mi. "Arasso," Sung Mi chuckled. "What are the twins doing? They are wasting time. We are going to blow the whistle in 5 minutes," Hoya scratched his head. "What are they doing? They were talking to Na-Ra and then Na-Ra started running," Chunji tilted his head to one side. 

"Ready twinnie?" smirked the older twin. "Ready sis," the younger twin smirked from her ready running position. 

"CHICKEN!" "TERIYAKI!" the twins screamed at the top of their lungs before they suddenly took off running from one end of the soccer field to the opposite. Na-Ra and Soo Jin were close to finishing their 8th round. "They can never catch up to beat us," Na-Ra cheered. 

"Whoa watch the twins! Their racing again like during PE class!" Changjo had his eyes bulging out as Teen Top, Infinite, and the rest of the people on the soccer field watched the twins gain momentum and speed, but not losing power when they got to one end of the field. 

Na-Ra was beaming with confidence that was about to be gone in a few seconds... WHOOSH!~ 

The twins past Na-Ra and Soo Jin, who were starting their 9th round. 

"WHOOP WHOOP!" the twins breathed out as they finished their 10 rounds while Na-Ra and Soo Jin were just about to finish their 10 rounds. The first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter