Chapter 十二

We Miss You Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh gawd. Don't die, don't die," Young Mi muttered to herself as she walked to the opposite end of the field. 

Young Mi dribbled the ball towards the center field, nearing Sungyeol. She suddenly increased speed heading towards Sungyeol. As she neared him, she suddenly took the position of trying to score a goal. "What is she doing? She's too far from the goal. She has little chance of scoring," Soo Jin scratched her head. "Just watch my twinnie," smiled Sung Mi. Young Mi readied her foot to kick only to use her left foot to push it to the side behind her right foot. Quickly veering to her right, Sungyeol fell for the trick as he went left, allowing Young Mi to pass him. 

"OOH! That was the Cruyff fake shot," L. Joe had his mouth open. 

She gained more speed, covering as much distance between her and the goal. Hoya tried to block her on one side, but she did a quick cut away from Hoya. Young Mi then ran straight to the left field. "Where is she going now?" C.A.P. wondered.

She then kicked the ball toward the middle. When she got to the middle, she rolled the ball onto her left heel and then popped the ball into the air. Then she kicked it with her right heel over her head. "That was a rainbow flick," Hoya said as he watched from behind Young Mi. Young Mi then volleyed the soccer ball towards the goal. Since it was so quick, Myungsoo was so close to blocking it, but he didn't stop the ball in time.

"WOOP! GOOD JOB NOONA!" Changjo and Ricky cheered. 

"Wow! That was a epic!" Sunggyu high-fived Young Mi. "Thanks...uhhh?" Young Mi raised her brows. "You can call me Sunggyu 'oppa' if you want," Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "Thanks oppa," Young Mi grinned. "Not what you expected, huh?" Woohyun nudged Myungsoo. "She actually was able to make a goal."

"She's not that good," Myungsoo pouted. Woohyun then stared at Myungsoo for awhile.

"Alright! She is really good. We could use her on the team," Myungsoo mentally facepalmed himself for saying that.

"Next is ummm... Kim Sung Mi," Dongwoo smiled.

"Good luck unnie!" the younger twin said. "That was some cool moves dongsaeng," the older twin complimented. "Hey! Do your best," Dongwoo smiled at Sung Mi. "Thanks," she blushed. "HWAITING UNNIE!" Sung Mi looked towards the bleachers to see her twin cheering.

Sung Mi decided to start of dribbling from half-field. Using the same technique, she used soccer cuts to avoid Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Sunggyu. She then got to the goal, approaching Hoya. She got then got into a stand still position, popped the ball upward, turned around and kicked the ball with her left heel, sending the ball over her head in the other direction away from Hoya. 

"That was a rainbow turn," smiled Young Mi, "WOOP GO UNNIE!"

Sung Mi then neared the goal. "Let's make this a little fancy shall we?" 

She did the triple scissors trick to confuse Myungsoo a bit. Then she popped the ball into the air and half-volleyed it to the goal. Myungsoo head bumped the ball back towards Sung Mi's direction. She then jumped upward and did a scissors kick, sending the ball back to Myungsoo's direction, but fortunately, the ball touched the net while Myungsoo missed it. 

"YAY! Unnie!" Young Mi screamed from the bleachers. 

"YER!" Sung Mi jumped up and down.

The coach blew his whistle, calling everyone to form a circle around him. "Thank you for your hard work and effort! We will post the results at the end of this week. You are now dismissed," Mr. Oshima nodded as he walked off the soccer field and disappeared somewhere.

"Those were some epic moves," Choi Jaewon said as he passed by Sung Mi. "Oh. Thanks," Sung Mi smiled back.

The younger twin ran to the older. "Yah! Twinnie! That was awesome! You killed it out there," cheered Young Mi.

"Thanks. But we both gotta thank umma and appa for our powers," the older twin whispered. "Oh...yeah," sighed Young Mi.

"Hey! That was so cool!" Soo Jin came jogging.  "Hey, can I ask you something?" the twins said together. "Whoa! You two are really really REALLY twins. And sure," Soo Jin giggled. "Why were you hanging out with that Na-Ra girl when you seem very decent?" asked the twins simultaneously. "Well... Umm. Thas a long story," Soo Jin looked down at her toes. 

"Well we have time. Wanna hang out with us for awhile?" asked Sung Mi. "Ummm. Sure," Soo Jin smiled.  

Teen Top approached the twins and Soo Jin. "You guys have a lot of potential. Even you...uhhh?" Niel raised his brows. "The name is Soo Jin," Soo Jin answered back. "Oh. Okay," Niel nodded back. "UNNIE! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO MAGICAL!" a voice shouted. "Huh? That sounds like dongsaeng," the twins said. To confirm their wonderment, JinRoo ran out from behind the bleachers and attacked her twin unnies. "Weren't you supposed to go home and do your homework?" Sung Mi put her hands on her hips. 

"I wanted to watch you and you know who," blushed JinRoo. "Who?" Woohyun popped his head out over the twins' heads.

"Uh-uhh. Ummmm... somebody," JinRoo hid behind Teen Top. 

"I just wanted to say that you guys did astonishing!" Woohyun high-fived the twins and Soo Jin. "Kamsahabnida," the girls replied.

Woohyun then proceeded back to packing up with Infinite. "So how about we go back to our house and unnie will cook for us!" Young Mi suggested. "OH! We get to see your house!" Chunji jumped up and down. "What about umma and appa?" Young Mi tilted her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter