Idol Boyfriend for a Day (7) : To Have You Back

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

 

WHO : 1.LAY 2.D.O 3.TAO -HANA (OC)
WHAT/WHERE : AT SCHOOL, SPORTS DAY
WHEN : ANYTIME, ATTENDING A SPORTS DAY

(This request would be somehow special due to the need of the progress based on the story plot)

 

 

It been awhile since you sent in your requests to “Idol Boyfriend for a Day” agency.

A place whereby Idols hangout at and would fulfil their fans’ wishes whenever they have the time.

 

 

“Hana, have you prepared well for the 100m sprint? Everyone has got high hopes in you, but just do your very best okay?” Your bestie came by and sit down beside you while you are looking at the running track field.

As though you are trying to solve a life question, you are just silently sitting there and did not really respond.

 

 

Your bestie held your hand, “Hana, everything will be fine, don’t worry.” She said.

You nodded, “Komawo.”

 

 

“Lay?” Your bestie called to the guy who is with his bike cycling towards both of you.

“Oh, annyeong. Hana, annyeong.” He said with a sweet smile.

“Annyeong Lay, aren’t you going to rest after a whole day of practice?” You asked.

“Ani, gwaenchanayo.” He said and parked his bike somewhere by the tree and came to join you.

Your bestie left as she wants to let both of you have some private space together.

 

 

You passed Lay a bottle of ionised water,  “Komawo.” Lay said.

“Hana ah.” He called.

“Mwoyeyo?”

 

 

“You seem to be stressful and unhappy over something? What’s wrong? Are you stressful because of the upcoming sports day?” Lay asked.

You nodded, “Only you know me the best.” You smiled, “I am the only one representing the team and also, the national coach of the Female track-and-field team would be viewing the whole competition..”

“You want to get in the National team don’t you?” Lay asked.

“Ne, of course I want to. The reason why I came here is to be able to train well so as to be able to admit into the National team.” You replied.

 

 

“Arrasso.” He said and then placed his drink down after he capped it, he stood up and then held your hand which kind of leads you to stand up as well.

 

 

He placed his hand on your waist and initiated a dance with you, with the sunset as the setting, cool wind is blowing and both of you dancing in the midst of the golden sea.

“It’s been a really long time since we danced isn’t it?” Lay asked.

“Ne, we don’t have the time now.” You said.

 

 

Both of you knew each other since young, Lay is your soul mate, someone more than a friend but not yet a lover.

He gently caressed your cheek, and also swept your fringe to the side as it got blown by the wind, making it looks not that orderly now.

 

 

“Komawo.. For being by my side all this while.” You said.

He hugged you, “Komawo, for letting me stay by your side.”

 

 

Sports Day is coming and you felt better after Lay spoke to you and hence, you are performing just up to standard.

The day has come for you to shine on the track field.

 

 

“Hwaiting!” Lay said to you just before you left the room to proceed to the field so as to prepare.

You smiled as a response.

 

 

While you are doing your stretching, you spotted your coach conversing with the representative from the National Team, suddenly, you felt nervous once again..

You felt like getting back into the room first as you couldn’t handle the feeling any longer..

 

 

Just then, he appeared.

“Neo gwaenchanayo?” Lay asked.

“Ani..” You said.

Lay carried you up in bridal style and went straight into the waiting room again.

 

 

“Why are nervous again? Stop thinking about it, the more you think the nervous you will get.” He said.

You drank water to calm yourself down, “Lay, how can I shake off this uneasy feeling of mine..”

You looked down and hoped for your heart to stop thumping so fast and to just calm down.

 

 

Lay stood up and went to stand in front of you, he took your drink away from your hand and placed it somewhere beside you..

He held your chin up with his hand and then..

 

 

You felt something soft and warm on your lips and soon you fell for the sweetness..

“Saranghaeyo.” Lay said to you, his eyes are so bright, as though crystal clear like distilled water.

 

 

You blushed, your heart doesn’t seems to help as it continues to pump faster and faster.

“Komawo, my Idol Boyfriend.” You said.

 

 

 

 

1 month ago.

You sent in the request form to “Idol Boyfriend for a Day” agency in hopes to get him back.

 

 

 

 

 

hana01, I hope you like this~

DO comment to acknowledge that you have read this~

Kamsahamnida~