Idol Boyfriend for a Day (26) : Alluring Eyes

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

Who: 1. Park Cheondoong (thunder)
Name: Park Valerie
What: Hmm, Maybe a prom date or a date at the carnival
Cameo: Bang Mir, Bae Suzy(Friends with Valerie) 

 

 

Your phone started to vibrate while you are out to shop with your friend, Suzy on a Monday whereby there aren’t too many people on the streets.

Suzy wore a light tinted shades and a black checker frock, “Valerie~” she hugged you upon arriving at the meeting point which you two had decided on the night before.

“Looking good as usual.” You said.

Suzy smiled sweetly, “You look gorgeous, babe.” She said and both of you hook arms while walking down the street.

“So where do you want to go? Shopping for clothes?” you asked.

 

 

Suzy smiled and shook her head, “Today, Valerie has the call. Let’s follow what you want and we shall just spend the day together.” She said.

You eyed her, “This is strange, Bae Suzy, is there something which was planned and I am the only one who don’t know what happened?”

Suzy stick out her tongue cheekily, and she led me into a café, “Anyways, today is the eve of Christmas eve, count this as a gift from me.” She said.

 

 

We took a seat close to the inner side of the café, “Let’s order you a drink first, latte?” she asked.

You nodded without much thinking, Suzy knows what you always eat and drink.

 

 

Suzy went to the counter and you took out your phone, seeing that there’s a miss call on the list, you decided to call back, “Hello, may I know who is this?” you asked.

He cleared his throat, “Is this Valerie?” he asked.

“Yes, and you are?” for some reason, his voice was familiar, too familiar but you just couldn’t name.

 

 

“I am calling through Idol Boyfriend for a Day, your best friend Suzy had contacted the agency.” He said.

“Oh..” you looked over at Suzy who was standing at the counter.

“May I have your name?” you asked.

“I will soon appear in front of you, don’t worry.” He said, “See you later, Valerie.”

His voice sounds really nice, soothing and melting.

 

 

Suzy made her way back to our seat, “I see you got the call?” she asked, obviously knowing the answer to that.

You nodded, “Who did you ask for? And how did you make that call?” you asked.

Suzy smiled, “I have contacts with the agency owner, we knew each other personally so this is just something small.” She said and placed my cup of latte in front of you.

Suzy eyed her phone every now and then, “Valerie, I got to go, you stay here, he would be here soon.” She said and stood up, took her bag, “I love you, see you later.” She said and left.

“Oh Su..” considering the crowd now, I can’t really call her name out loud, “This kid..” you stayed and waited.

 

 

It wasn’t long when you heard, “May I have a seat?” you heard a guy’s voice.

You looked up at him and was surprised to see..

Eyes widened, he sat down beside you, “Shh.. People are watching.” He said and ended it with a wink.

 

 

You blushed upon seeing him winking, “Hmm.. shall we go somewhere else?” you asked.

He held his hand out, “Come on, in case I might lose you.” He said.

You gave him my hand, his hand was really warm and bigger as compared to your hand size, he smiled, “Let’s go.”

 

 

We walked out of the shop safely without anyone noticing him and went down street, we spend the day together, a short introduction of you to him and him to you.

“Call me anything you like.” He said.

“I shall call you Cheon then? Calling you by your artist name makes no difference and calling you doong is a little too much.” You stick out my tongue slightly.

He laughed at it, “Valerie, you are so cute.” He said.

 

 

“Cheon..” I blushed when he said so..

Especially he was looking at me at such a distance, those eyes were alluring..

 

 

“Can I?” he asked and we were less than 1 cm apart..

 

 

Our lips..

 

 

Touched.

 


I hope you all enjoyed this, I didn't really follow the prom/carnival request but I hope you like this Christmas edition :p

This is the final chapter for Idol Boyfriend for a Day, thanks for all your support, have a nice holiday, Merry Christmas in advance! ^^

Published: 23.12.2013, 8:25 pm