Idol Boyfriend for a Day (20) : My Love, Locked!

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

Who : Daehyun ( B.A.P )

 

OC Name : Lisa

What : He is your bestfriend . He loves you and you love him too . One day, he asks you to be his girlfriend.

 

Where : Seoul , Namsan Tower.

 

 

 

“Dae Hyun ah, could you tell me whyyyyyy are we going to Namsan Tower?” You whined a bit because you heard from your friends that you have to queue for a long time if you’re going up the tower.

 

“Hehe…Umm, I have a coupon for the restaurant through my cousin. And besides, you haven’t come to this tower before...right?” Dae Hyun smiled nervously.

 

You eyed him, he’s behaving strangely…

Still, you came to meet him since…

 

You like him.

Confess? But, you were afraid he doesn’t feel the same way…you don’t really know what he’s thinking.

 

Sometimes, he’s really touchy with you (means a lot of skin ship) and he’s friendly with other girls too…you don’t know if he likes you or it’s just because you two are best friends.

 

“Lisa, stop staring into space!” Dae Hyun waved at you.

You looked at him and he gave you a warm smile.

 

Dae Hyun grabbed your hand and pulled you into the escalator ride with him.

It was not very rowdy since it’s on a Wednesday.

 

What were you two doing not studying on a Wednesday afternoon?

WELL, teenagers NEED a few breaks from the strenuous cycle.

 

“I don’t know what will my parents say about this if they found out…”

“Relax.” Dae Hyun wrapped his arm your waist and put his chin on your shoulder.

 

He’s…doing it again…

 

You blushed a little and found it hard to breathe.

Since the day you found out your “like” for him was over the line of friendship, it’s been hard to talk to him normally. Or do ANYTHING with him normally.

 

“I got it covered.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I told my parents that I’m studying with you and told yours that you’re studying with me.”

He snuggled onto your shoulder.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk~ the honest scholar is lying…” You teased.

 

“Yah~ Because of whom? Huh?” He pouted.

 

You saw those cute lips of his and really wanted to…kiss them.

“Lisa, do you have a lip balm? My lips are cracking…” He puckered them to show you.

 

You searched your pockets and found it.

“Here.” You gave it to him but he wasn’t releasing you to take it from you.

 

“Apply for meeee~~”

 

You can’t help but laugh when he tries to do aegyo.

It’s so different when you first met him.

 

He was always so shy but he has a tough side to him too.

“Can’t stand you…” You smiled and applied for him.

 

“There, done.”

“My turn…”

He took the lip balm from you and wanted to apply for you.

 

“Ahh…I can do it on my own.” You tried to take back your lip balm but he just won’t let you.

“Stay still.” You faced each other and he put a hand on your shoulder.

 

While he was applying, his face went really close and your face almost went red as tomato.

“Lisa, your red cheeks are so cute.”

 

“Don’t tease me!” You gently hit him on the arm.

 

You wouldn’t bear to hit him hard since he has a special position in your heart.

 

Upon reaching the cable car ticketing station, you saw the long queue and you wanted to go home.

 

“Wait.” Dae Hyun said to you.

“Just a while…okay?” You replied.

 

He nodded cutely.

 

You queued and he went to all the passengers in front of you guys, saying something to them and they cheered him and gave him a thumbs up.

 

You asked him what did he say to them but he replied you with his “No comment.”

Yeah, it’s been long since he used his “No comment.” on you.

 

The wait wasn’t long; you got on the cable car within 10 minutes.

 

“It’s really high up here.” Dae Hyun looked at the scenery over your shoulder.

 

“Uh huh...” You still managed to say something even though his warm breath was tickling down your neck.

 

You put your hands in your coat’s pocket and held on the locket you bought.

Namsan tower had a metal fence where people (specifically, couples) put locks on them.

You decided to write your wish on the locket and put it there but you haven’t written anything on it yet.

 

The cable car stops a while in the mid-air and there seems to be some problems but the announcement only said that it’s some technical issues.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: YOUR POV)

 

“Dae Hyun, will we die in here?” I frowned and asked him.

He comforted me and patted my head, “Don’t say such silly things. We’ll be alright.”

 

He pulled me into his arms and whispered, “I haven’t accomplished my mission yet. We won’t die.”

 

“What mission?”

 

“I will tell you when we arrive.”

 

We waited impatiently for the cable car to start moving again.

 

Finally, it moved.

I looked at Dae Hyun and he gave me a little squeeze on the hand, telling me to relax.

 

I nodded.

We seem to be able to communicate without words and it’s really amazing.

 

He pulled me into the middle of the square (the ground level) and looked into my eyes.

“…Dae Hyun?”

 

“Lisa, I know we’ve been best friends like, forever. But today, my mission for myself is to break that.”

“What do you mean?”

 

“Lisa, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Those words got inside my head and I couldn’t respond to him, I kept telling myself that I’ve heard wrongly.

 


“You didn’t hear wrongly. I’m serious as well. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked again.

 

I pinched my arm to check if I was dreaming.

“Ah! It hurts!” I shouted.

 

It’s real…

 

Tears formed in my eyes and he started panicking.

“What’s wrong?!”

 

“Babo!” I hit him on the chest and pulled his collar towards my direction.

 

I kissed him till I was out of breath.

His kiss was as sweet as cotton candy.

 

And when our tongues twirled with each other’s, it felt like melting cotton candy…

 

Why is it so sweet…?

 

“Finally you asked…I…I…” I sobbed in his chest.


“Silly girl, you waited long huh?” Dae Hyun chuckles and hugged me.

 

“I’m sorry for making you wait this long.” He my hair and said.

 

“Dae Hyun, I *hiccup* love *hiccup* you.”

 

Damned hiccups getting in the way…

 

“I love you too.” He smiled and hugged even tighter.

He lifted up my chin and gave me a kiss.

 

“Dae Hyun…I bought this.” I took out my locket from my pocket.

“Oh, so you came prepared.” He smiled and dangled his locket before my eyes.

 

I looked at his and mine, and realized, that we had matching lockets!

 

We had the same type, just of different colours.

His was blue and mine was pink.

 

“I’m starting to think we’re destined to be together…”

“Pftt~ So cheesy…” I poked his cheek and .

 

“Cheesy? Hoho, this is not my highest level of cheesiness yet!” He laughed.

 

“Wah~ Okay Mr Cheesy…” I ignored him and started to write on my locket.

 

“What are you writing~” He tried to sneak a peek but I ducked away and hid it.

“You can read it later on.” I blushed and continued writing.

 

“Fine…”He started on his own locket as well.

 

After we were done, we locked our lockets together on the fence.

We even took a selca (self- portrait) with our lockets.

 

Dae Hyun and I read each other lockets.

 

To my best friend, lover, and wife…

Lisa, thanks for being there for me all the way.

I love you a lot and don’t forget that! ^-^

 

Dae

 

 

For him, I wrote…

 

To my Dae Hyun who is very much loved by me,

I wish for our relationship to never be broken.

We will be in love as long as 1000 years! :)

 

Lisa

 

I finished reading his and he came over to me.

Snaking his arms around me again, he said…

“Lisa, I didn’t know you have so much cheesiness in you as well…We can be the cheesy couple!”

 

I blushed, red as a tomato.

 

“Idiot, don’t whisper near my ears!!!” I pushed him away gently.

 

He laughed and apologised jokingly.

 

“Don’t be angry, let’s go eat~” He swung our hands and it felt like the first time when we held hands…when we were kids.

 

He didn’t joke about the coupon, he really had a coupon with him…

Well, it’s kinda expensive if we didn’t use it so I understand.

 

After eating we went up the tower.

 

“Lisa, look.” He pointed down.

 

“It’s so beautiful…”

 

The lights from the buildings are so pretty.

 

“They aren’t as beautiful as you…”

“Cheesy…” I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

 

“Yeah yeah~ I’m cheesy…I’ll be cheesy for the whole thousand years so don’t get sick of me okay?”

 

“I won’t.” I smiled and kissed him once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------The End---------------------------------

 

Hi hi~ Hope you liked it Hidayu!~~~~

 

I worked hard on this...T^T i got scolded by my mum because i was up late typing this~

 

So, please like it! 

 

XD

 

Love, 

 

MYFOURKs~~~ <3

 

Ah~ don't forget to comment to tell us that you've read it!