Idol Boyfriend for a Day (8): Can I have this dance?

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

 

Who? Kwangmin, Hyunseong, Seo Yoonhye(OC)
Where? Nearby Restaurant
When? After the graduation party - Night
How? After graduation party, he covered her eyes with his hands and took her somewhere. When she arrives, she was shocked when she saw a table with candles and pink motifs in it. The other members were dressed as waiters and they prepared dinner for her. After the dinner, they played their songs and he invited her to dance with him.
Cameo? Boyfriend members

 

 

 

“Idol Boyfriend, here’s a mission for you and your other members..” Idol Boyfriend Agency.

“Oh, I got a mission guys!” KwangMin, one of the Boyfriend members said and showed the laptop screen to the other members.

“You know, Idol Boyfriend agency seems to be just for us.” The leader of Boyfriend, Dong Hyun joked a little.

“Why did she request for KwangMin only? We look so similar~~” YoungMin, the other twin (older) pouted.

“Hyung, I am more attractive.” KwangMin said and stuck his tongue out a little, so kiddy~

The members looked at the details written and they are making preparations..

 

 

 

And on the other side, you are just looking forward to the graduation party.

“YoonHye, have you got the response from Idol Boyfriend Agency?” Your bestie came by to show her concerns.

“Not yet, but I really hope I can be able to have KwangMin oppa and the other BoyFriend Oppadeul with me for probably a dinner?” You said.

“I hope their schedule doesn’t crash.” Your bestie said, “Don’t worry, I am sure the agency would be planning everything out.” She said.

You nodded your head as a response.

 

 

 

Graduation Party D-Day

 

You dressed up really nicely and looked at the clock, the party is soon ending..

*Ding Ding*

“Annyeonghaseyo, this is Idol Boyfriend Agency. Your Idol boyfriend is nearby and so, do await the surprise! We hope you enjoy.” Idol Boyfriend Agency.

 

 

 

You smiled like a fool while standing there and you went out of the building and wished that your Idol boyfriend could see you.

“Where’s oppa?” You thought to yourself and fidget a little.

 

 

Just then, someone covered your eyes with his hands and said closely to your ears, “Annyeong~ I am your Idol Boyfriend.” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, YoonHye, I am KwangMin, your Idol Boyfriend for today.” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You said.

“Wah~ neomu yeppeo.” He said and you blushed a little.

 

 

 

KwangMin lead you into the car that is prepared beforehand and both of you went to the restaurant nearby.

“Are you cold? Shall I adjust the temperature higher?” KwangMin asked.

He’s such a sweet guy.

 

 

 

You nodded as you are really feeling rather cold.

KwangMin placed his coat over you, “Is this warmer?” He asked and smiled.

You nodded, “Komawo.” You said.

 

 

Both of you reached the restaurant and went into a cabin which is booked in advance as well.

It was so well prepared, with candles and pink motifs on the table.

Just like how you wished for.

 

 

The waiter came by to pull the chair for you, “Please take a seat, my lady.” He said.

 

Wait..

Looks familiar..

 

 

“HyunSeong oppa?” You are rather surprised.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo~ I heard that I am your 2nd choice isn’t it? Thank you for choosing me as well, I felt so honoured to be chosen by such a pretty lady like you.” He said.  

You blush once again, “Ani..” You said shyly.

 

 

The other Boyfriend members joined in and they brought the dishes in as well.

It’s prepared by the members themselves – Cream Spaghetti.

“Wah~” You are really pleased, “Komawo Oppadeul.” You said.

KwangMin gave you a light pat on your head, “Ani, please enjoy.” He said.

 

 

After dinner, to end everything, music is played and KwangMin invites you for a dance.

He had his hands on your waist and he looks rather shy as well, “Thank you for choosing me as your Idol Boyfriend, I am honoured.” He said.

“Thank you for coming. You made my graduation perfect.” You said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SoWonHeart

This is it~ I am sorry, I felt that the plot is rather stiff and I am actually not that a BIG fan of Boyfriend so I kind of changed the plot a little.

I hope you still love it~

Do comment~

(Mianhae~~ >.<)