Idol Boyfriend for a Day (25) : Lady, I've fallen for you

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

Who: 1.Luhan 2.Sungjong 3.Ljoe
Name[Me]:Nazurah
What:Hmm,Either Spending time on Birthday or Jealousy fights between 3 of them trying to win my heart XD
Cameo:My friend Rika^^ 

 

 

 

“Is this the prettiest princess on Earth?”

 

 

I was stunned at first, “This is Idol Boyfriend agency, make a guess who am I?”

I had to be more than familiar with this voice, “You are LuHan!” I am sure I got it right!

“Bingo! I am calling to official date you on your birthday! My pretty princess, would you accept my invitation?” He asked, his voice was melting me.

 

 

“Nazurah~~” Lu Han called.

“Eh? Of course I do!” I replied after staring in air trying to digest what had I just heard, for god’s sake, Lu Han is inviting me out for my birthday, of course I would agree!

“That’s great! I am looking forward to seeing you on that special day!” He said, we exchanged goodbyes and he waited for me to hang up the call before he did.

 

 

“My birthday would definitely be the best this year!” and I told myself to write a list out, things that I would need to prepare, like getting the dress and who should I call for help in dressing up for the day.

 

 

I called Rika, “Ri~~~Ka~~~~”

“Yes Na~~Zu~~Rah~~ Seems like you are in a good mood.. oh? Don’t tell me you got the call?”

“I did!” I can’t stop smiling to myself, “Anyways, I need your help on my birthday, I had to look good so I could go out and meet him.” I said.

 

 

“Who is he?” She asked, feeling curious, “I remembered you sent in three names am I right?”

“Hmm.. I got a deer for a date.” I said, she got the hint instantly, “Ah~ LuHan~ that’s nice!” she said.

“So I assume you would help me right~”

I heard her chuckling, “Of course I will! Then I shall see you on that day.” She said.

“Yep! Love you Rika~”

“Love you too, get some sleep, don’t be too excited for it.” She teased.

“Good night!” I said and ended the call.

 

 

The day comes whereby Rika and I got really busy, “Nazurah, stay still! I can’t fix your hair if you kept on fidgeting.” Rika hold me down and styled my hair.

I can’t help it but to feel nervous, “Rika, do you think LuHan would like me? I mean, I am not a really pretty girl.” I said while fiddling with my fingers.

Rika placed the comb down on the table top and looked at me, “Hey look here, you are the prettiest girl today, so have some confidence in yourself.” She said and told me to look into the mirror.

 

 

Hair fixed, make-up done, everything was prepared nicely, and all we are waiting for was..

*ding dong*

 

 

“I guess the Prince is here to fetch the Princess.” Rika said and I went down to get the door.

“Hello.” He stood there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, “You must be Princess Nazurah.” He said as he hands out the flowers to me.

 

 

“Oh?” I was surprised to see the one standing there wasn’t LuHan but..

“Sung Jong?”

He smiled, “I am glad you know. Hello, I am Sung Jong from Infinite.” He said, “I am here to fetch you.”

 

 

Upon hearing, “Fetch me to where?” I questioned.

He beamed, “Just follow me alright? Princess should be chauffeured around, I shall be your guardian for the day.” Sung Jong then place a hand in front of me, “May I?”

I gave him my hand, he straightened his back and looked at me, “Let’s get into the car.” He said.

 

 

I was curious where are we heading to till…

“Shh..” someone blindfolded me,

“Who are you? And what are you doing?” I asked with fear.

 

 

“Nazurah, calm down, it’s part of the birthday plan.” I heard Sung Jong’s voice,

“I am L.Joe.” I heard another voice.

“L.Joe?” I questioned.

“Just a while will do, I promise I would take it off when we reach the venue.” He said.

 

 

“Just where is it?” I questioned and took small steps while both of them hold onto both my hands, one on each.

“We reached, take a seat.” Sung Jong said close to my ear and I could feel the cushion seat.

 

 

L.Joe took off my blindfold and..

 

 

The stage lights shone, my attention was brought to the centre of the stage,

The familiar music plays, #EXO – Wolf

 

 

“Oh my god..” I literally had to cover my mouth so as to stop myself from squealing.

 

 

All 12 of them were on stage and when Lu Han’s part came, he ran down the stage and invited me up on stage.

 

 

The music changed to #EXO – My lady and Lu Han danced for me while I stood there looking at him,

 

“我要唯一资格 去守护你 不想做朋友

在你 走进我 视线 里以后 只用言语也不够 Lady! 只对你 著了迷

不想做朋友my lady 只用 言语也不够 Lady! 只对你 著了迷“

 

Trans: I want to be the only one with the right to protect you I don’t want to be friends

After you walked into my line of sight, just using words is not enough Lady! I’ve fallen for you only

I don’t want to be friends my lady, just using words is not enough , Lady! I’ve fallen for you only

 

“She’s my baby在纯白 如雪 指尖”

Trans: She’s My Baby On those fingertips as white as pure snow

 

 

And he held my fingers gently, and left a kiss on it.

“Thank you.” I said, tears welling up at such a wonderful gift.

 

 

“Happy birthday, my lady.” He said and left a kiss on my forehead.

 


Hi hi, I hope you enjoy this ^^

Do comment so as to signify that you have read this ^^