Idol Boyfriend for a Day (9): My Lucky Girl

Idol Boyfriend for a Day!

 

 

 

Who: 1. Jongup  2. Changjo  3. No Minwoo  -- Hahn Micha
What/Where: Play at an arcade or amusement park.
When: During the school field trip (Afternoon-night). 

 

 

 

Finally it’s vacation~

“MiCha, have you planned who to call on to participate in the school field trip? I heard the Queenkas are bringing their namja chingu along with them. Seriously, I really can’t stand them..” You bestie snuggle close to you on the sofa while both of you are at your house on a weekend.

You chuckled, “I guess the latest Boyfriend agency can help with this.” You said.

 

 

Upon hearing, “Oh, you applied for Idol boyfriend?” She asked.

You nodded, “It seems really good, I mean , there are many people applying as well, I do hope I get my chance.” You said.

“You will, don’t worry. Just that recently, the idols are all preparing for their comeback so I guess the agency might be rather busy.”

 

 

 

And indeed, you waited for really quite some time before the agency sends you an email to notify that your idol boyfriend is now available.

-Annyeonghaseyo, This is ‘Idol Boyfriend Agency’, I am glad to say that your Idol Boyfriend is ready and would be going along with you for your school field trip. Please be patient as we have informed your Idol Boyfriend to contact you soon.-  Idol Boyfriend Agency.

“Woah! Yay~~” You literally really did hopped around the room and started imagining your date with your desired idol.

 

 

 

You received a call from an unknown user right after that, actually, before you sleep..

“Yeoboseyo? Is this Han MiCha ssi?” He asked.

“Ne, May I know who are you?” You asked.

“Yeoboseyo, I am your Idol Boyfriend recommended by the agency, I just ended practice actually and I thought I should give you a call and say that, I am really looking forward to seeing you soon.” He said with a really nice sounding voice.

You kind of knew who he is..

 

 

 

“I guess I shouldn’t talk too much, have a good rest MiCha, we shall meet soon. Good night.” He said and is sweet and courteous enough to wait for you to hang up the call before he did.

“Goodnight oppa, have a good rest.” You said and then hung up.

Well, although you didn’t feel like doing so but you are considerate to let him have his rest.

(Such a sweet girl we have here~ )

 

 

 

And the day finally comes for your school’s field trip. It is set to be at an amusement park! Well, apparently due to high demand for all of you to go to the amusement park to play some games and have some fun, the school decided to plan a school outing for all of you to have fun!

(Such nice school~)

You got prepared for the outing and just then, the door bell sounded.

You want to get the door and..

 

 

 

You see a bouquet of roses in front of you and then slowly, you see the person standing in front of you..

Jong Up?

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Moon Jong Up imnida.” He said.

You greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo, MiCha imnida.” You said.

He handed you the bouquet, “I was wondering would anyone be even beautiful than the flowers and you are the answer.”

(Aww~~)

 

 

 

“Kamsahamnida.” You blushed and then accepted the bouquet of roses.

Both of you set off together to school and there is a big crowd observed whereby everyone are with their partners, be it couples or best friends, cliques or whatsoever..

Your partner and you are the spotlight, no doubt about this.

The staffs started organising everyone into their respective classes, Jong Up is sweet enough to help you hold onto your stuffs which contains the things that you have prepared for today’s trip.

“MiCha, what have you prepared for today?” He asked.

You smiled, “Oppa, you will find out soon.” You said.

 

 

 

Soon, you all got into the respective buses arranged and many people started noticing you and your partner.

They are probably jealous that your ‘boyfriend’ is even better than theirs’.

(Well, that’s for sure! *wink*)

You took out a bottle of fruit juice from your bag and passed it to Jong Up, “Oppa, please have this.”

He smiled and accepted, “Komawo.” He said.

 

 

 

“MiCha, I have actually prepared something for you.” He said, “But let’s wait till the whole day ends first.”

“Waeyo?” You asked.

“I am just going to be leaving the best for the last.” He smiled.

The bus trip was an hour long.

You are rather tired due to the assignments assigned yesterday.

 

 

 

Jong Up noticed that you are feeling tired, he moved closer to you, a hand gently pressing your head down onto his shoulder, “Lie on me then? There’s still quite some time till we reach. It might not be so comfy but..”

“Komawo.” You said even before Jong Up finishes his sentence.

“Oh.. Ani.” He said.

You rested on his shoulders, he lied, it’s so comfortable!

And you really did fell asleep.

 

 

 

And by the time you woke up, you realised that the whole bus is empty and the one beside you is only Jong Up.

“Awake?” Jong Up asked while his face zooms in closer to you.

“Oppa?” You rubbed your eyes lightly due to that you are still feeling sleepy, “Why are we still here?’ You asked.

“Because.. I couldn’t bear to wake you up.” He said, “You looked so cute when you are sleeping, MiCha, do you know that?” He asked and ruffles your head gently.

You swear, your heart had never pumped so fast in your whole life till now.

 

 

 

“Oppa..” You blushed and felt really shy when he said so.

“I told your Seonsaengnim that I will bring you home afterwards and wouldn’t be following them.” He said, “Shall we start with our day then?” He asked.

You nodded, “Ne.” You smiled as both of you stepped down the bus.

He went down first and then held his hand out to you while you come down of the bus, as though he is afraid that you might fall and get injured if he doesn’t hold onto you.

 

 

 

Both of you continued holding hands while walking into the amusement park and you two came to the consensus to try out some of the rides there.

It was quite fun and Jong Up did evaluate the rides carefully, he considered the fact that you are a girl and he excluded all the thrilling rides that would probably scare the hell out of you.

And you two are just in time for a limited-time couple event.

 

 

 

“Hi, would you like to try?” The staff from the booth came to both of you and offered rubix cube.

“Simply solve this in the shortest period and you two get a chance to draw from the lucky draw box.” The staff said.

“What’s the record?” Jong Up asked as he observed the rubix cube.

“The fastest is three minutes.” The staff said.

“I shall try then.” Jong Up said.

You looked up at him, “Oppa, hwaiting!” You said in a cute manner, sincerely wishing.

 

 

 

Jong Up looks at you, “I want a lucky kiss.” He said.

“Lucky kiss?” You tilted your head and had no sense of what that mean.

“Do you know that before racers start their race, they would have their wife or girlfriend to leave a kiss on their cheeks before they race off to the finishing line?” He said.

You blushed.

 

 

 

“My lucky kiss, please.” He said and waited for his kiss.

You took a deep breath and then tip-toed a little so as to leave a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled.

“Wah~ I felt so energised now, let’s start!” He said.

 

 

The time started and..

He made it! 2 minutes and 30 seconds!

 

 

 

“Oppa!~” You hugged him and complimented him all over and over again.

“Komawo.” He said and looked at you in the eyes, “My lucky girl.” He said.

 

 

 

In the end, both of you had a good dinner and it’s time to part.

You remembered that he said he had prepared something for you.

“Oppa, what is it that you have prepared for me?” You asked.

 

 

 

He took a small gift box out from his pocket, “Here you go. It’s not something really expensive but I hope you will like it.” He said.

You received it with both hands, “Oppa, can I take a look now?”

“Of course!” He said.

 

 

 

You opened the gift box, it’s a hair pin. With diamond studs which makes it shimmers under the street light.

“Oppa, it’s really beautiful. Thank you.” You said.

“I am glad to hear so.” He said, “Shall I pin it for you?” He asked.

You nodded and he pinned it up for you.

 

 

 

“Yeppeuda~” He said, “Thank you so much, my lucky girl.” He said.

“Thank you too, my Idol Boyfirend.” You said and both of you smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

ILoveRappers1104

Do comment and acknowledge the chapter alright?

I hope you enjoyed~